Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Graal Central" Monthly Magazine looking for contributions

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    What tutorials do you need?
    Any! I'm open to ideas It has to be text based, you can throw images in of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    You can't afford to pay anyone with money?

How about Gralats/EC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I have no money at all I can give you one (1) shell if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    I wrote up a four page editorial on Trump and Clinton, if you'd like some politics thrown in there.
    That's quite large! e-mail it to me at [email protected] because I'd love to see it
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I have no money at all I can give you one (1) shell if you want
    I don't make much, but I'm willing to throw in a donation if you need some money for the domain and hosting. I will also donate some RAM if you need it - not sure how the website is hosted though.

Shall I make a Gofund me and all donators will recieve some special perk/a special thanks?

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I don't make much, but I'm willing to throw in a donation if you need some money for the domain and hosting. I will also donate some RAM if you need it - not sure how the website is hosted though.

Shall I make a Gofund me and all donators will recieve some special perk/a special thanks?
    No that's not necessary, I should have the money for hosting soon (within the next couple of weeks). My host is http://www.ninetwo.com.au/ and it costs me $30 or so a year (only basic hosting).

Once I have the website up I'll make a little vBulletin area and a new landing page
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain