Thread: Bug Graal Era on iPad air iOS10

Exclamation Bug Graal Era on iPad air iOS10

Help , please fix the bug .

Banned
    Explain your issue...

Banned
    Jesus H Christ.

Really? I am honestly trying to go easy on you but your lack of effort is making it a huge inconvenience on me.

To be quite frank, if you aren't going to state your issue then I dont care at all about your problem.

- Should be in the issues section
    - Did not explain issue
    - Revived a dead thread

You're new and I get that, but this is common sense!

What is your issue?

It's not loading because you need to give it time to load, after a while, it will load in your entire inventory, if not, if use the other version of the same era, wether that's Fb era to era+ or vise versa.

- - - Updated - - -

Usually, it's a common issue that happens to all newly installed graal, especially for Graal era and classic on my end, I have a Ipad with the same system, if after all this it doesn't work, I would just identify and log off and relog by verification, usually works for me.
    AsiraderGraal. If you viewed the revived thread, then you'd know what his issue Is by inference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    AsiraderGraal. If you viewed the revived thread, then you'd know what his issue Is by inference.
    I still had no clue what this guy was talking about, but it looks like you did. Therefore including me is irrelevant and is in a provocative manner.