Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Johnny Gfx And Animations!

Your stuff is alright. Shapes are kinda basic and square, but that's not always a bad thing. I would suggest learning more in-depth shading techniques. You seem to understand the basic concept of shading, but it looks like you pick a color and just lower saturation until it is lighter, try using all the sliders when choosing a color rather than just saturation. Also when your making all those swords, don't just use one color for the blade and handle, even if the handle is a darker version or the color. There are some good tutorials on YouTube about shading and all that, try looking up hue shifting and complimentary colors and that sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Your stuff is alright. Shapes are kinda basic and square, but that's not always a bad thing. I would suggest learning more in-depth shading techniques. You seem to understand the basic concept of shading, but it looks like you pick a color and just lower saturation until it is lighter, try using all the sliders when choosing a color rather than just saturation. Also when your making all those swords, don't just use one color for the blade and handle, even if the handle is a darker version or the color. There are some good tutorials on YouTube about shading and all that, try looking up hue shifting and complimentary colors and that sort of stuff.
    Hue shifting and complimentary colours you recommend. ill search it up when i have time.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Just like Trav said, focus in one.
    Quality > Quantity
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Just like Trav said, focus in one.
    Quality > Quantity
    Ok fine. Dynasties server help will have to wait. I'll stick to the theme katanas for the the next 3 days and do hue shifting when watching a tutorial.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

first work on your basic color before you hue shift i saw some of there colors there and some are bad also the handle is very simple you should make your blades more thick and juicy you know

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    first work on your basic color before you hue shift i saw some of there colors there and some are bad also the handle is very simple you should make your blades more thick and juicy you know
    Wait what? Im still have some bad colours! Damn it I have that to fix and hue shifting to learn :/
    Anyways I'll take it a step at a time starting with fixs then hue shifting

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Wait what? Im still have some bad colours! Damn it I have that to fix and hue shifting to learn :/
    Anyways I'll take it a step at a time starting with fixs then hue shifting
    No such thing as bad colours.
    Just colours in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    WHAAAAA!!!! Thats shocking!!! Thanks for that big tip trav!!! Wow mind blowing! :O

he is right i use the realy bright "bad colors" that are like the default in photoshop as bright shades and its pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    What? Of course there are bad colours .-.

Look at the disgusting palette on the left. He looks like toxic waste infused into his face or something.

Not made by me, FYI

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust