Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for ancient executioner

Talking Looking for ancient executioner

Buying ancient executioner for 5k tro!
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I think anyone would buy it for that price, ive seen it sell on average for 5.8-6.5k
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I think anyone would buy it for that price, ive seen it sell on average for 5.8-6.5k
    Oh crap,guess that I'll have to dig some more...
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Buying ancient executioner for 6050 tro!

6050? hm...
    Dang im glad i sold it when i did haha.
    Ill buy it from you for 5700, but thats as high as i will go.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    6050? hm...
    Dang im glad i sold it when i did haha.
    Ill buy it from you for 5700, but thats as high as i will go.
    Huh?Lol,I'm not selling it,I'm buying it.

Banned
    I do have one but you'll need a better price for it than that, personally I think EC items would cost a lot more than they are sold for as it does take time too earn EC to obtain event items

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    I do have one but you'll need a better price for it than that, personally I think EC items would cost a lot more than they are sold for as it does take time too earn EC to obtain event items
    Eh,how much?And are not these tradeable EC items getting auctioned sometimes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Eh,how much?And are not these tradeable EC items getting auctioned sometimes?
    EC items are not for auctions,

I don't do trading often but I'd assume it be worth a lot, 47 EC times that by the time it takes to get one 6 months roughly, I'd say about 8k-10k

Banned
    I got 9.5k trochus and I am willing to overpay!
    Hmu: Hallows (Halloween)