Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Identification issue

I'd say Email Snk but he's been rather inactive lately, Maybe Ace, but I can tell you right now, you are supposedly entitled to a email transfer if it's basically like your emails been deleted from graal. Anyone else have better people to contact about this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Hello, sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Based on your issue, there are no emails appear in your inbox.
    I have made an account for Aol. Identifying works for this email. It was sent to my inbox. However, your issue has the same problem I've encountered before. Here are some solutions:
    - Make sure there are no filters in your email that blocks this content.
    - AOL will block mail from a certain domain if they notice a large number of their customers registering spam complaints on email messages from that domain. Alway check blocked content.
    - Try using another device, internet connectivity, and others that seem to work.
    - If you already contacted Aol, and has still not resolved. You may want to contact higher-ups to request change your email for another provider. Again, sorry for this difficulty.
    Best regards,
    Zed
    I've Used AOL as well, but the could never get my filters right and blocked the wrong emails I needed so I switched over to outlook. I don't trust google ever since that disaster that happened with the google play store with graal. Very unstable.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You literally just gave out your email. I wish you luck on not getting hacked.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

even if I can be hacked there's no possible way since no email gets send to it. I've already try checking block and spam filters. I've literally used everything in the book to try and figure this out. I guess the only other option is to get an email change. Anyone knows how I can go bout that and who should I email and what to include?

- - - Updated - - -

However I was receiving emails from the official Graalonline website when I reset my password for my pc account login. They use the same email as Era, Classic, Zone and OlWest identification.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I'm having this problem too.
    First off I cant send a ticket using the account's email so I cant verify that I own it.
    I sent a ticket using a seperate email and yet no reply.
    Messaged snk weeks ago and nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    I'm having this problem too.
    First off I cant send a ticket using the account's email so I cant verify that I own it.
    I sent a ticket using a seperate email and yet no reply.
    Messaged snk weeks ago and nada.
    Yup same exact thing. Says the email is not connected and sometimes it says it gets send but nothing gets send lol.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I believe the problem started when I deleted my email, I recovered it soon after remembering that it was linked with my iEra etc.