Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Melee idea-Bloodlust

Melee idea-Bloodlust

Damage-10
    med-slow attack speed
    Ability-Bloodlust: plunge the blade deep into your abdomen, committing seppuku, staining the blade with ones own blood to increase damage and induce bleeding on targets. +2 damage and every hit causes bleed
    "For one driven by bloodlust, nothing deserves to remain standing."

Delt Graphics Team

it should be 8 damage.
    same animation as katana.

and the bloodlust ability makes it so half of your health vanishes (takes down 25 HP?)
    and it adds 1 damage, making it 9 damage.
    plus, once the bloodlust ability is added, it gives 2 HP for every kill you get when the ability is on.
    Ability lasts Until you die? and the cool down is 3 minutes after you lose the ability
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    it should be 8 damage.

and the bloodlust ability makes it so half of your health vanishes (takes down 25 HP?)
    plus, once the bloodlust ability is added, it gives 2 HP for every kill you get when the ability is on.
    Ability lasts Until you die? and the cool down is 3 minutes after you lose the ability
    No. Get your healing effects out of here, they're bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    No. Get your healing effects out of here, they're bad.
    Did i hurt your feelings in any way?
    Jeez, the toxicity.
    and who are you to judge on someones opinion. its a melee thats called "Bloodlust" for christ sakes.

Back OT though, its a very cool looking blade, serrated edges got me having an eyegasm
    New to Era-Go? PM me.

it should be 8 damage.

No, its supposed to be a slow, hard hitting katana, and the animation would be completely different. when you use the effect it damages you for the full 12 points of damage it would do to someone else. so you can use it 4 times without dying or healing. the effect would last 1 minute.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    No, its supposed to be a slow, hard hitting katana, and the animation would be completely different. when you use the effect it damages you for the full 12 points of damage it would do to someone else. so you can use it 4 times without dying or healing. the effect would last 1 minute.
    Ahhhh, now it makes sense.
    i thought you meant it would be 10 damage and it would do a 2 damage per second bleeding effect.
    my bad lol
    New to Era-Go? PM me.

Ahhhh, now it makes sense.
    i thought you meant it would be 10 damage and it would do a 2 damage per second bleeding effect.
    my bad lol
    heres a breakdown of the weapon damage,
    Unbuffed-10 damage, 5% chance to make targets bleed for 1 damage per second for 15 seconds
    Buffed-12 damage 100% chance to make targets bleed for 1 point of damage per second for 15 seconds. Buffing katana deals 12 damage and induces bleeding to self.

Delt Graphics Team

Unbuffed-10 damage, 5% chance to make targets bleed for 1 damage per second for 15 seconds
    Buffed-12 damage 100% chance to make targets bleed for 1 point of damage per second for 15 seconds. Buffing katana deals 12 damage and induces bleeding to self.
    Ooo, cool.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.

That sounds good!

And Adonis, who am I to judge? I am Kemdrick, and sure as hell I can judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    That sounds good!

And Adonis, who am I to judge? I am Kemdrick, and sure as hell I can judge.
    You can't even spell your own name right.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.