Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Melee idea-Bloodlust

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Aren't both of the exotic coin items based off of destiny?
    Yep, just like r101c skin is from titanfall, the assault rifle is from halo, kap40 and peacekeeper skin are from BO2

Delt Graphics Team

The blade an be improved

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    I like the saw looking part and overall look

Does it heal? Can you Explain how would it heal? I didn't get it
    No it does not heal. You hurt yourself to jack the damage through the roof.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    What roof :/ im confused over the idea but i like the look , the saw is a nice touch
    heres a breakdown of the weapon damage,
    Unbuffed-10 damage, 5% chance to make targets bleed for 1 damage per second for 15 seconds
    Buffed-12 damage 100% chance to make targets bleed for 1 point of damage per second for 15 seconds. Buffing katana deals 12 damage and induces bleeding to self. There is no healing involved, its just a straight damage buff.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    I never said how you would obtain it, and only the ability and name was inspired by DS3, And i can name 6 guns that are in era from other games.
    It appeared you wanted it based off some Halloween theme.

It's OP, not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    It appeared you wanted it based off some Halloween theme.

It's OP, not gonna happen.
    And BAR, Mini, And the normal katana arent?

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    And BAR, Mini, And the normal katana arent?
    Don't even bring that up, they are the perfect powerment for their price. They also don't have outrageous abilities.

Now I'm sure you're asking, 'So then in that case just make the price of my sword $200k'. Well no that's not how it works.
    No sword out-of-the-blue is randomly going to be added as an OP because you think it's a good idea.

Sure if you want to do the Gani, Script it's ability, and make it's sound effects then that's something to be considered, but as of now..

It isn't going to happen.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Noooo too op will get buffed 1st day
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Don't even bring that up, they are the perfect powerment for their price. They also don't have outrageous abilities.

Now I'm sure you're asking, 'So then in that case just make the price of my sword $200k'. Well no that's not how it works.
    No sword out-of-the-blue is randomly going to be added as an OP because you think it's a good idea.

Sure if you want to do the Gani, Script it's ability, and make it's sound effects then that's something to be considered, but as of now..

It isn't going to happen.
    Not to mention it's a thin piece of blade.. If it had a better design and amazed everybody, then I'd understand the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Not to mention it's a thin piece of blade.. If it had a better design and amazed everybody, then I'd understand the price.
    Its both longer and wider than the original katana, There also arent many ways to make a katana. Theyre a single edged, thin sword with a round handguard and a two hand hilt. The only way to really change something drastically would be to make the sword completely oversized, whch im totally against. if you were to compare the size of the sword as it is already to an in game character, then you would realize how large it actually is.

Delt Graphics Team