Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday EC

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    today every one got ec for 3 years
    I got 1/3, was at school when they did the rest, lol.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

me too but still haha

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    today every one got ec for 3 years
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

Banned
    Since you are receiving no consequences, I feel the need to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    I've likely made more than you and your brothers account combined.
    This is offtopic and provoking. Just because you lost the EC argument and you are a little angry rascel that doesn't mean you can turn this one on me. My sister has more EC items than you.

You clearly are an attention seeker if this is how you planned to get it from everybody. Yes I have faked my death once around 4 years ago, but it isn't as embarrassing as the lack of English knowledge and terrible ideas you have, https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...8-Strike-Force this is by far the worst idea I have ever seen in my life.

You're graphics are all edits and they are all extremely terrible. I genuinely feel bad for you if you support the idea of playing Graal on your birthday. You are a loser, a communist and I highly suggest you get some friends in real life, because judging on the ways you are attempting to receive support, I don't think you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post

This is offtopic and provoking. Just because you lost the EC argument and you are a little angry rascel that doesn't mean you can turn this one on me. I myself have x3 amount of EC items you have.

You clearly are an attention seeker if this is how you planned to get it from everybody. Yes I have faked my death once around 4 years ago, but it isn't as embarrassing as the lack of English knowledge and terrible ideas you have, https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...8-Strike-Force this is by far the worst idea I have ever seen in my life.

You're graphics are all edits and they are all extremely terrible. I genuinely feel bad for you if you support the idea of playing Graal on your birthday. You are a loser and a communist.
    Communist? Attention?
    And you're the same person who made Multiple threads about how you died then said it was all a joke?..
    You want to keep talking about my lack of "English Knowledge", when english isn't my first language and i still speak it better than most, hence having an English major in college.

And the only thing i have EVER seen you do on graal is talk about how you "hack" and other bs.
    I genuinely feel like you have nothing better to do than put others down, likely because no one else likes you here.

See, and you like to put almost every idea down as "stupid" and "idiotic" but I would honestly like to see you try to give helpful ideas, or any amount of your time to actually improve this game.
    Which having 9k hours and spending ITunes does not count as giving any amount of time to help this game.

- - - Updated - - -

This is offtopic and provoking. Just because you lost the EC argument and you are a little angry rascel that doesn't mean you can turn this one on me. My sister has more EC items than you.

You're graphics are all edits and they are all extremely terrible. I genuinely feel bad for you if you support the idea of playing Graal on your birthday. You are a loser, a communist and I highly suggest you get some friends in real life, because judging on the ways you are attempting to receive support, I don't think you have any.
    Oh and if you keep harassing, ill bet my account you will be banned by then end of this month
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Banned
    Communist? Attention?
    And you're the same person who made Multiple threads about how you died then said it was all a joke?..
    You want to keep talking about my lack of "English Knowledge", when english isn't my first language and i still speak it better than most, hence having an English major in college.
    You are presenting communist behavior. You want something free that others worked for.

I faked my death once 4 years ago. Yes I do want to keep talking about your lack of English Knowledge, because it isn't your first language is not my problem. Good luck with the english major, won't get you farther than a teacher.

And the only thing i have EVER seen you do on graal is talk about how you "hack" and other bs.
    I genuinely feel like you have nothing better to do than put others down, likely because no one else likes you here.
    I don't hack, I patch them. I created the spanish filter, along with it's scripts before the system came out. It's not my intention to put others down, I put ideas down with evidence on why they wouldn't work. I've also created SFX, GFX, Scripts, and LAT continuing into greater ideas other than your "strike force". Sounds like stupid TV show related to Power Rangers.

I don't really care if no one likes me here - it's actually funny you say that as I have more friends on the forums here than you do here and in real life.

See, and you like to put almost every idea down as "stupid" and "idiotic" but I would honestly like to see you try to give helpful ideas, or any amount of your time to actually improve this game.
    Which having 9k hours and spending ITunes does not count as giving any amount of time to help this game.
    Some of you people who make threads are kids, including yourself, and I get that, but that's no innocence to whether I'm going to treat you different than an adult. These opinions are based off of facts.

I've given more helpful ideas than you have. You have 0.
    I do have 9k hours, so doesn't that mean I have given an amount of time to actually improve this game?

Your claims are backed with no evidence. Your only thing against me is something that happened 4 years ago. If you are an english major I suggest sticking with that and becoming a $40k a year teacher, because you would not be able to win a debate or case with the evidence style you have as a lawyer.

Your claims are backed with no evidence. Your only thing against me is something that happened 4 years ago. If you are an english major I suggest sticking with that and becoming a $40k a year teacher, because you would not be able to win a debate or case with the evidence style you have.
    You must be an idiot.

"As an English major, you have a wide and exciting selection of careers. English majors are trained to write well, to organize ideas in a logical way, and to develop arguments. You can analyze complex information, research, and critically read and observe. With these skills, you can work for book publishers, hospitals, television networks, advertising firms, and the government. Employers, graduate schools, and professional schools often seek out well-rounded English majors because they are versatile, able to utilize their training as writers, thinkers, editors, and teachers in fields such as medicine, law, business, media, and public service."

If you want to keep arguing, i suggest you do it on someone elses terms.
    Because the fact that you need to say i haven't given 1 helpful idea is based off of bias.
    The fact that you also keep saying i have "no friends" in real life, and that you say you have more friends on he forums proves the point that its all BIAS.
    Have you met me in real life? I can point out Multiple flaws in your way of trying to put people down.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

^^^^^^^^ pls
    Hey I was looking for "Birthday EC" thread I can't find it did anybody delete it?!
    Oh wait ...
    Damn stupid me

Banned
    You must be an idiot.
    Look in a mirror.

"As an English major, you have a wide and exciting selection of careers. English majors are trained to write well, to organize ideas in a logical way, and to develop arguments. You can analyze complex information, research, and critically read and observe. With these skills, you can work for book publishers, hospitals, television networks, advertising firms, and the government. Employers, graduate schools, and professional schools often seek out well-rounded English majors because they are versatile, able to utilize their training as writers, thinkers, editors, and teachers in fields such as medicine, law, business, media, and public service."
    Lol, good luck becoming anything else besides a teacher. The fact that you chose your major based off an article proves my point you won't be anything other than a teacher, that is if you understand english.
    If you want to keep arguing, i suggest you do it on someone elses terms.
    No, I'll keep doing it here.

Because the fact that you need to say i haven't given 1 helpful idea is based off of bias.
    You told me the exact same thing, it isn't biased either, it's a fact. Look at your threads.
    I figured you had no friends due to evidence of posts.
    The fact that you also keep saying i have "no friends" in real life, and that you say you have more friends on he forums proves the point that its all BIAS.
    Once again, that's not a proper form of being biased. I'm starting to doubt your an english major with your lack of vocabulary.

Have you met me in real life? I can point out Multiple flaws in your way of trying to put people down.
    Now I fully doubt your an english major. You cannot fully read and think about what I say. I have said a few times now that I put threads down when they are bad, and people down when they attempt to argue back.

Also, this is considered being 'biased' in your definition.

Talk to me on skype

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    special rewards for bday please, not just ec, like 50% discount on uploads ticket, 1 month vip ticket, 1000 foods ticket, 1 month revive ticket, 1 month speed, or free 5k gralats ticket, etc. choose one of those. Like you get a random ticket containing those on your birthday, and you claim the reward at a special birthday machine.
    You're joking right?