Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday EC

Why dont we let the players decide not some people on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Yeah - don't celebrate it on Graal.
    Why not? Isn't it our birthday? Can't we like, celebrate it through different things that makes us happy? For example it is my birthday today and I want to celebrate it to a thing that makes me happy, what if the thing that makes me happy is playing Era. Right?
    Noxious Sculpture

"Knowledge is key, imagination is power."

Social Media:

Discord(may change username):BleachIsNoxious#7562

How about 10k gralats

No free EC's, piss off you Bum.
    I'm not sure about you, but one free event coin a bloody year isn't a huge gain.
    It's an event coin, and your birthday is an event. Take your language outside, kid and speak English.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - don't celebrate it on Graal.
    Think about this. I have a cousin that lives in France, my home country. We have no actual communications
    other than Graal. He can't come over to Australia, because it's quite a long way away, but we actually celebrate
    it in iEra.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I'm not sure about you, but one free event coin a bloody year isn't a huge gain.
    It's an event coin, and your birthday is an event. Take your language outside, kid and speak English.
    You're birthday being an event is out of context. The Event Coin is given through events won in Graal. If you consider your birthday an event that should be granted with an event coin, then I want one for every Christian holiday, Buddhism holiday, Jewish holiday, Hinduism Holiday, and every 'Froz for Prez' event.'

Think about this. I have a cousin that lives in France, my home country. We have no actual communications
    other than Graal. He can't come over to Australia, because it's quite a long way away, but we actually celebrate
    it in iEra.
    There are multiple ways to communicate outside of Graal. That's extremely sad if you depend on Graal for communication.
    Either way, this occurence is generally rare and I know it doesn't relate to you.

By all means I feel if that truly is your case, then come on Era and have him do his thing, but it shouldn't be a day where your glued to your phone, afterall your birthday is an event, right?

There are so many ways to earn EC, I get that it would be one per birthday, but if you want one EC so badly then just win something. 5 CTF/TS events are hosted daily. Odds are you could easily have an event coin each day. It isn't hard guys.

You're birthday being an event is out of context. The Event Coin is given through events won in Graal. If you consider your birthday an event that should be granted with an event coin, then I want one for every Christian holiday, Buddhism holiday, Jewish holiday, Hinduism Holiday, and every 'Froz for Prez' event.'

There are multiple ways to communicate outside of Graal. That's extremely sad if you depend on Graal for communication.
    Either way, this occurence is generally rare and I know it doesn't relate to you.

By all means I feel if that truly is your case, then come on Era and have him do his thing, but it shouldn't be a day where your glued to your phone, afterall your birthday is an event, right?
    That's just leading further from the point, get on the topic. We're talking about birthdays. If you want an event coin every single 'holiday', you're more than welcome to make a separate thread about it.

And I can't believe how narrow minded you are. Disgusting.
    I have a legitimate cousin, mind you, that has extremely strict restrictions on his internet usage. He is not allowed to have any type of social media. My birthday, personally is an event that is somewhat even celebrated in my household.

And I don't even know why someone wouldn't want an event coin on their birthday, unless if you don't even have one. You can't be seriously thinking about how this would create a bridge to getting the easiest chemical gun, right? 'Easy Chem, reach the age of 210!'

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

There are so many ways to earn EC, I get that it would be one per birthday, but if you want one EC so badly then just win something. 5 CTF/TS events are hosted daily. Odds are you could easily have an event coin each day. It isn't hard guys.
    Never forget the lazy ones lad.
    Noxious Sculpture

Social Media:

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    bring back staff bday house, and free hats

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    bring back staff bday house, and free hats
    I know right, I wonder why they got removed without notice..
    Noxious Sculpture

Social Media:

Banned
    That's just leading further from the point, get on the topic. We're talking about birthdays. If you want an event coin every single 'holiday', you're more than welcome to make a separate thread about it.
    This is relevant if you consider a birthday a big event. Some religions don't support birthdays, so if you plan to be racist then I suggest leaving.

And I can't believe how narrow minded you are. Disgusting.
    I have a legitimate cousin, mind you, that has extremely strict restrictions on his internet usage. He is not allowed to have any type of social media. My birthday, personally is an event that is somewhat even celebrated in my household.
    That's not my problem. "Your more than welcome to make a seperate thread about it".

Bottomline is if Graal is your only solution to communication, there are many alternatives. This is your life so by all means feel free to do whatever you want on your birthday, I just feel that if you consider it such a big event then why are you planning to play Graal.

And I don't even know why someone wouldn't want an event coin on their birthday, unless if you don't even have one. You can't be seriously thinking about how this would create a bridge to getting the easiest chemical gun, right? 'Easy Chem, reach the age of 210!'
    I don't want to be spoonfed EC. I worked hard for my thing and you just want to sneak in here and try to earn them for free. I know you can't get a Chem, but the point here is that there is never going to be any Free EC other than the unfrequent one.[/QUOTE]