Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Store 2016

Event Store 2016

EVENT SHOP16

Hey guys so the answer to the question a lot of people have asked since the last one.. Yes there is going to be another EC Store. When? Well lucky for you guys it's already done! Been putting it together for the past couple of weeks with some help and I am here to let you know that the finishing touches are being added (making sure they all work, checking for any tweaks) and I am aiming to have it released in 2 Days.

Just to give you a little bit of pre-info, no there will not be any items worth more than the current highest (200 EC). In total the store has 26 items (in case I counted wrong), with all of them being different items. So no recolours like the multiple sabers/ some of the swords. 26 individual items. These items include not just guns and melees (which there are a decent selection of) but also some unique items such as emotes, utility items and fun/ showoff items. The non melee/ gun items are all priced quite cheaply so most people will be able to get their hands on a few. They are also all tradeable.

Some melees are also trade able but only a small selection.

Some people may be expecting that the store would have the new chem gun and may be dissapointed, that's fine just know in their current states the flame/chem are already so strong, adding anything stronger would be ridiculous.
    Overall i'm pretty happy with it, there are a lot of unique items with new abilities that haven't been seen before in the game, and there is lots of variety so save your ecs in the next two days and look forward to it.

hell yea!

Thank you. <3 Looking forward to see them.

Awesome. I am excited to see what it holds.
    Welcome to the forums!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yayyy new update
    ...but my ec count....2

RIP margadosh...

Also RIP Bitzsam because margadosh is gonna kill him,

Gl hiding zsam.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

i hope will be cheap things i can get lol

Yay!
    Time to get some new goodies <3
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Omg I spent 125 ecs few weeks ago ;-;
    Y u do dis

margadosh your gonna have new competition, I'm gonna be the first one with all the new ec items
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.