Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Store 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Seriously? A sword for 140 ec? K.

Also that "bladen (idk)" is ifreeze's gun re-colored?
    I mean it's a gun and a melee at the same time or just a melee? I really want to know.
    ifreezes blade is based on the same item I based the sword on. Completely different graphic though. It's 140 ec because it blocks and sheaths like the dual saber which is 125 ec, but also has a 360 attack melee that hurts everyone around you which is why its 15 more ec

Banned
    The items are cool but I don't like how they are all 95. I don't think they are equal based on the descriptions. I feel as if you added special effects to the weapons just to make them equivalent to 95.

Nevertheless, great job BitzSam you never fail to make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Same! 178 EC to blow on some goodies hahaha
    Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    The items are cool but I don't like how they are all 95. I don't think they are equal based on the descriptions. I feel as if you added special effects to the weapons just to make them equivalent to 95.

Doubt it.
    I doubt that Asirader is telling you to send messages through Kik too.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Banned
    Does the ion sword top the double saber as the best EC melee or item in game?

healing gun look so cool but the fact its just healing gun ruin it also no one gonna buy gun with 38 ec just to heal others

Banned
    #SNKlikesPUTTNGbutterONhisKEYBORED #FingerSlip #timesTwo #FreeEC #FreeEC #10MinutesOfRefundTime

Thanks sam, now i dont know what ion i want. And i only have 20 ec so looks like I'm not gonna get anything soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Doubt it.
    The stats are all based around the 95ec price, the effects are a bonus. Same with ion carbine which is why theyre all 95

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Everything looks amazing, I'm impressed. Excellent work, Bitzsam! It's reassuring to know you're in charge of Countryside too since we can, as you told us, count on you to actually finish the projects you begin.
    My part on countryside is basically done at this point, just waiting on snk for scripting which he's allocating time for within the next month or so.

now i hate my saw gun lol

Does the ion sword top the double saber as the best EC melee or item in game?
    I guess so since it does 1 thing extra. Up to you to decide whether you prefer the look of saber over katana. The ability isn't so good that you HAVE to get katana but it technically does make it better