Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Store 2016

rip my EC fam i thought it had something new to it... please refund my 15 EC

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Alright fellas, sniper, katana, or bow?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Alright fellas, sniper, katana, or bow?
    Timmy I failed u

I didn't save for Katana

This is a dark time for me

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    EVENT SHOP16

Hey guys so the answer to the question a lot of people have asked since the last one.. Yes there is going to be another EC Store. When? Well lucky for you guys it's already done! Been putting it together for the past couple of weeks with some help and I am here to let you know that the finishing touches are being added (making sure they all work, checking for any tweaks) and I am aiming to have it released in 2 Days.

Just to give you a little bit of pre-info, no there will not be any items worth more than the current highest (200 EC). In total the store has 26 items (in case I counted wrong), with all of them being different items. So no recolours like the multiple sabers/ some of the swords. 26 individual items. These items include not just guns and melees (which there are a decent selection of) but also some unique items such as emotes, utility items and fun/ showoff items. The non melee/ gun items are all priced quite cheaply so most people will be able to get their hands on a few. They are also all tradeable.

Some melees are also trade able but only a small selection.

Some people may be expecting that the store would have the new chem gun and may be dissapointed, that's fine just know in their current states the flame/chem are already so strong, adding anything stronger would be ridiculous.
    Overall i'm pretty happy with it, there are a lot of unique items with new abilities that haven't been seen before in the game, and there is lots of variety so save your ecs in the next two days and look forward to it.
    Hey Bitzsam thanks for the new ec items, i appreciate it. People are overreacting, they're like angry dogs with insatiable hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    ^^
    Just because the form is as the nobe blade doesn't mean it does the same thing as the nobe.
    Is not just the look, the name as well, photon blade....nobe blade... Look alike.... Sound alike.... Plus, the description of the item didnt help at all, instead of "this is a melee" it says "this is a weapon" and i know a melee is a weapon but for lord's sake couldnt they have written "this is just a melee that deals 9 damage" that would have solved the whole confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    I know what a blade is. But ifreeze has this item called "nobe blade" which does actually fire electrical bullets.

See the monkey with that other blue halo item?, thats the nobe blade, an item that ifreeze was awarded with, it shoots and its also a melee
    But EC items are not Nobe's reward... ?-?

Banned
    Usually swords, metal or non metal shoot laser beams. Blade = gun. Its crazy how it looks like a blade and not a gun, looks like u would slice and dice, and it doesn't shoot. (sarcasm)

Honestly, Im glad you "wasted" your ec. in halo the weapon cannot fire, it looks like it DOESN'T FIRE and it's called a BLADE!!
    Autism...

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    It's a common misconception that autistic people are complete stupid.
    https://iancommunity.org/ssc/measuring-iq-autism

Event Store 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    But EC items are not Nobe's reward... ?-?
    I know they are not, im not discussing their price or anything related to it being ec item or not. All i am saying is that if you going to copy a gun with basically the same name, and basically the same look, at least give it basically the same abilities, or write in the description that it is a melee. im not asking to make the item 9 dmg as it says on the description, i understand that for the price the item has to be balanced, so why not make it 3-2 dmg with a bit of knockback, 10 rechargable clip and fast firerate or something. So far i think only me and some other guy from iFreeze (who bought it for the same reason as i did, he thought it could shoot) have it, so its not a big deal to change it now.
    ATT-

Event Store 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Usually swords, metal or non metal shoot laser beams. Blade = gun. Its crazy how it looks like a blade and not a gun, looks like u would slice and dice, and it doesn't shoot. (sarcasm)

Honestly, Im glad you "wasted" your ec. in halo the weapon cannot fire, it looks like it DOESN'T FIRE and it's called a BLADE!!
    Autism...
    And im glad that you clearly dont know how to read because i have clearly stated the obvious reason for which someone who has some knowledge about the game would know that this gun is clearly relatable to the nobe blade which, guess what?, despite being called a blade shoots bullets. It is only human to think that two items with such similarities could be the same, besides, the description never states that the item is only a melee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ATT-