Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Asirader

Banned

Asirader

'I've been contacted by Asirader that he has been banned until february. I think it is completely cruel and unusual that he is banned for that long after the things that have occured. Yes he cursed in the PM but there is an ignore list option and it is private for a reason, he was told to take it out of public and go to PMs.

He caused a disruption in the forums, but it is not his fault that he was provoked to it. He had reported posts 3 times and experienced laziness as Ace wouldnt even open up his internet to check the reports after Asirader had told him to. Asirader stood up for himself because someone compared him to cancer, something his dad died from and Asirader was debating Adonis while the Adonis was also taunting him.

Asirader got on his alt forum account not to evade, but to PM you the situation. After you accused him of not being patient, he outbursted at you because what you claimed was wrong. He did not even evade, he just needed to explain the situation.

Sure a lot of people don't like him, but his reputation as a rational person should not be considered when dealing punishments, I would recommend you focus on punishing people who joke about cancer than someone who actually has good points on threads. Earlier around noon he was banned for one week for his actions which he said he would accept, but then for some odd reason he was unbanned for a few hours then re-banned. As a result his ban time has increasingly grown quite a bit. @

The thread 'birthday EC' was being debated by Asirader and Adonis normally, when adonis felt he had been defeated he took low shots at Asirader bringing up things Asirader had done 4 years ago, being off topic and harassing. This is when Asirader reported all the posts and PMd ace in game. Ace replied with 'Not on forums rn'. Was Asirader really asking a lot to simply open up the internet on his iPad and go to the website to give it a scan?
    Asirader replied to Ace saying 'Ok, ill be responding then". This is when asirader went ahead and responded to the offtopic argument and was banned for a week. He then got on his alt and pm'd Kieran the situation, Kieran made some pretty bad claims w/o evidence and it looked like it was biased. This is when Asirader said a bad remark, and his alt was perma banned for evading. Asirader then for an odd reason was unbanned for 5 hours, and was then later banned for an extremely high amount, till February.

Here is some evidence of the provokation of 'yaboilexon'

Here he is talking behind my back on Discord about a link he posted on me. Here is an image of what the link went to:

http://imgur.com/86xELpV
    http://imgur.com/KMztcFL

All of these messages are sent to me, Sham, by Asirader

@Kieran
    Last edited by Fghh; 10-05-2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Mistakes grammar

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    A new forum account popping up at around the same time of when he was banned, it is certainly fishy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    "Asirader", "he", "his", "himself". You are Asirader. It's obvious. And isn't it against the rules to make a second account when banned?
    This is not asirader this is Sham you can check ips

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    'I've been contacted by Asirader that he has been banned until february. I think it is completely cruel and unusual that he is banned for that long after the things that have occured. Yes he cursed in the PM but there is an ignore list option and it is private for a reason, he was told to take it out of public and go to PMs.

He caused a disruption in the forums, but it is not his fault that he was provoked to it. He had reported posts 3 times and experienced laziness as Ace wouldnt even open up his internet to check the reports after Asirader had told him to. Asirader stood up for himself because someone compared him to cancer, something his dad died from and Asirader was debating Adonis while the Adonis was also taunting him.

Asirader got on his alt forum account not to evade, but to PM you the situation. After you accused him of not being patient, he outbursted at you because what you claimed was wrong. He did not even evade, he just needed to explain the situation.

Sure a lot of people don't like him, but his reputation as a rational person should not be considered when dealing punishments, I would recommend you focus on punishing people who joke about cancer than someone who actually has good points on threads. Earlier around noon he was banned for one week for his actions which he said he would accept, but then for some odd reason he was unbanned for a few hours then re-banned. As a result his ban time has increasingly grown quite a bit. @ kieran
    You know full well why you were banned. you attacked people, you needs to sto playing the victim card. Cancer has multiple meanigs

can·cer
    ˈkansər/Submit
    noun
    the disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    a malignant growth or tumor resulting from the division of abnormal cells.

plural noun: cancers
    "most skin cancers are curable"
    synonyms:malignant growth, cancerous growth, tumor, malignancy; More

a practice or phenomenon perceived to be evil or
    destructive and hard to contain or eradicate.
    "racism is a cancer sweeping across Europe"
    synonyms:evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, plague; archaicpestilence
    "the cancer of slavery spread across the continent"

As you can see in the third definition (which i bolded for since you obviously dont know that cancer means more than one thing) Its is a practice that is evil or destructive. you have been told many times by the community that you need to stop being so toxic. you got what you deserved. If you can't take the punishment, then dont be toxic. you made era-go seem like a place of hostility instead of everyone seeing all of the nice members.

Delt Graphics Team

I was going to make such a thread myself, and regardless if it is an alt, the message stands.

Sure, vulgarity is bad, but this is the forums. To ban asir for that long isn't right, especially considering there should be more freedom on the forums due to a lower presence of children. Consider this, in game there are a more children - more players in general to see vulgarity if it occurs, and the punishment for such is a 5h jail if jailed. On the forums, where there are less children to be influenced by vulgarity, he was banned until feb next year. Why such a big difference?

@yaboilexon, People interpret words differently. What might offend him may not offend you, who are you to say how he should react to an insult.

vvv- Just because an individual gets banned often, does not immediately make deserve such a harsh punishment. You guys need to get over your dislike of the individual and look at the sentence without bias.

Banned
    i feel like asirader gets banned and jailed every other week. this is also indeed asirader (account comes up around ban, grammar is very similar in style ect.) which I find dumb of him to lie and tell us it's not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    You know full well why you were banned. you attacked people, you needs to sto playing the victim card. Cancer has multiple meanigs

can·cer
    ˈkansər/Submit
    noun
    the disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    a malignant growth or tumor resulting from the division of abnormal cells.

plural noun: cancers
    "most skin cancers are curable"
    synonyms:malignant growth, cancerous growth, tumor, malignancy; More

a practice or phenomenon perceived to be evil or
    destructive and hard to contain or eradicate.
    "racism is a cancer sweeping across Europe"
    synonyms:evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, plague; archaicpestilence
    "the cancer of slavery spread across the continent"

As you can see in the third definition (which i bolded for since you obviously dont know that cancer means more than one thing) Its is a practice that is evil or destructive. you have been told many times by the community that you need to stop being so toxic. you got what you deserved. If you can't take the punishment, then dont be toxic. you made era-go seem like a place of hostility instead of everyone seeing all of the nice members.
    Explain this:

http://imgur.com/86xELpV
    http://imgur.com/KMztcFL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    i feel like asirader gets banned and jailed every other week. this is also indeed asirader (account comes up around ban, grammar is very similar in style ect.) which I find dumb of him to lie and tell us it's not.
    Asirader wrote the message i copy and paste for him

Indeed, this is a sham...
    LMAO.

Mkay so if you're him or not, these types of threads usually aren't taken well and just get shut down so I advise not creating more threads like these in the future. Sorry about the ban, mate.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    If Lexon or Adonis were allowed to post screenshots of private conversations and their PMs with Asirader, I believe you all would be against him and in favor of the ban. I don't despise Asirader. I do, however, despise that people can not contain themselves and need to act like even if their opponent or the other side is right that they must keep fighting a crusade for something that could be very well wrong and result in failure. Self-quarantine, people.
    I like how you're bringing up PM's. They are meant to be private, Asirader was told to move from public in which he did.
    If you don't like the way Asirader handles things in Pm's then add him to the ignore list.

If Lexon or Adonis were allowed to post screenshots of private conversations and their PMs with Asirader, I believe you all would be against him and in favor of the ban. I don't despise Asirader. I do, however, despise that people can not contain themselves and need to act like even if their opponent or the other side is right that they must keep fighting a crusade for something that could be very well wrong and result in failure. Self-quarantine, people.
    First of all, it's called a private message for a reason, dom. I think you're missing the point, I and Asir acknowledge that he said some pretty vulgar things, but this was in retaliation. If you actually read my paragraph you might understand what i'm trying to say, rather than picking parts that you can 'try' to rebut to.