Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Asirader

Banned
    Lexon you act like a rat.

You go around sneakily trying to get someones attention for revenge.

http://imgur.com/oVe9xpC

And whenever you get called out on it you try to run and hide and bring up these points that have no evidence whatsoever. You are a major part to this with your crave for payback against Asirader. You provoked him and called him sick, comparing him to cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    Explain this:

http://imgur.com/86xELpV
    http://imgur.com/KMztcFL

- - - Updated - - -

Asirader wrote the message i copy and paste for him
    lol i just linked a video. and plus you didnt have my consent to post that, you could get punished for that. And how did you even get that? cause i dont remember you on the era discord, unless you ARE Asirader. Now keep trying to defend yourself. youre only going to dig yourself a deeper hole.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    lol i just linked a video. and plus you didnt have my consent to post that, you could get punished for that. And how did you even get that? cause i dont remember you on the era discord, unless you ARE Asirader. Now keep trying to defend yourself. youre only going to dig yourself a deeper hole.
    You said it publically so I have the right to post it.

Here's more: http://imgur.com/A5MiQTp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    I like how you're bringing up "Asirader", Asirader...
    The jig is up. It's blatant that you are Asirader, so I'd just admit to that firsthand, if I were you, before people begin to figure it out on their own. Second, you aren't making yourself look very good. I got nothing against you, but what I do have something against is the stretched truth and people who try and further distort it. You, Asirader, are making it seem like you did nothing to be banned, which seems to be false according to players on this thread like Lexon or people like Adonis, and you're further making a bad reputation for yourself by foolishly making a second account since your first was banned. Back when I was banned from Era-GO, I made a second account and caused havoc. I regret it very much so since it's one of the few stains on my past. You shouldn't be making the same mistake. I'd just admit to your faults, serve the ban sentence, and try to POLITELY appeal to an admin or moderator if you don't agree with it.
    No way.

I am not Asirader. Asirader is asking me to send these to you though.

This thread isnt to beg for an unban, but to get the ban reduced to what it was originally (1 week).
    Having it at February 2cd is beyond unusual.

and i was punished for what i said, i knew what was going to happen. But the rules are you can not post any chat logs without the consent off all members present. You did not ask for my permission. just stop, youre making yourself look pathetic, saying "Well i was banned so why isnt he" Also cussing out a moderator isnt the best way to shorten your ban...

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    You are Asirader, Asirader. Cut the crap and just say you are. It'll save you trouble. Besides, if "Asirader" didn't want his ban to be extended in the first place, you'd think he would have taken the one week ban as generous without complaining to moderators about it with messages full of cuss words.
    I figured that the one week still wasn't worthy, in which I tried to explain to Kieran. He thought otherwise hence the perma ban on the alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    and i was punished for what i said, i knew what was going to happen. But the rules are you can not post any chat logs without the consent off all members present. You did not ask for my permission. just stop, youre making yourself look pathetic, saying "Well i was banned so why isnt he" Also cussing out a moderator isnt the best way to shorten your ban...
    If its public then I reserve all rights to post it. If it was a PM then it would have been different.

How do you guys know I cursed out a moderator? I never told you that at all. I feel as if he told you himself. I did not consent to giving my PM towards Kieran out to you guys.

This was sent to me to be sent here by Asirader.
    Sham posted this

so you just admitted you're Asirader, Mods close thread and ban alt.

Delt Graphics Team

Oh, might I add. See you in February! You'll be missed, by a select few.
    Maybe even longer, since he made multiple alts, im guessing it will probably be until june.

Delt Graphics Team

Bloodlust now has its vengeance.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Funny how whenever I forgot to add that this is not Asirader you guys switch to the fact that I was alting.

You're still wrong. The person posting this is not Asirader. I am Asirader typing this message, but I'm sending these over kik.

Banned
    Let's get back on track.

Who told you I cursed out a mod? I never specified that. So the mod has been exploiting my PMs with you guys. Great that was without my consent.

Lexon you claimed that the first images were not deemed important:

http://imgur.com/A5MiQTp