Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Asirader

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    Let's get back on track.

Who told you I cursed out a mod? I never specified that. So the mod has been exploiting my PMs with you guys. Great that was without my consent.

Lexon you claimed that the first images were not deemed important:

http://imgur.com/A5MiQTp
    Lmfao you admitted that you cursed out a mod on the first page.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    Lmfao you admitted that you cursed out a mod on the first page.
    An outburst or bad remark does not mean curse.

Let's see what else you said that wasn't punishable as far down the spectrum I was.

http://imgur.com/yBXokYL

An outburst or bad remark does not mean curse.

Let's see what else you said that wasn't punishable as far down the spectrum I was.

http://imgur.com/yBXokYL
    Haha i told you i was punished, i was just saying what everyone was thinking. Keep posting things that the mods already know about.

Also, telling someone to post over kik is the same as making an alt.

Delt Graphics Team

Banned
    Haha i told you i was punished, i was just saying what everyone was thinking. Keep posting things that the mods already know about.

Also, telling someone to post over kik is the same as making an alt.
    How were you punished? Wanna provide proof?

What you said is far more worse than what I said. I didn't even publicly say anything bad that would be infractionable.

Eitherway, I was banned for a week earlier today then I was unbanned and rebanned for 4 months. Somethings been setup.

Here you are begging to Amazing Ace that I should be banned until you say nvm when Kieran bans me. http://imgur.com/dsGGxmL

I dont have to provide proof i was punished, You probably unbanned so you could get a longer sentence because od that outburst. Do you seriously think i have leverage over the mod team? How could i possibly do that? The reason i asked Kieran why you weren't banned is because you were banned and then unbanned within an hour, there has NEVER been a 1 hour ban.
    Also i said something needs to be done because im sick of it, i could have told any mod but only Amazing Ace was on

Delt Graphics Team

Lexon you act like a rat.

You go around sneakily trying to get someones attention for revenge.

http://imgur.com/oVe9xpC

And whenever you get called out on it you try to run and hide and bring up these points that have no evidence whatsoever. You are a major part to this with your crave for payback against Asirader. You provoked him and called him sick, comparing him to cancer.
    Asraider also dispised lexon, also what makes it more fishy is you defending Asraider, I shouldn't be biased but there is a whole lotta evidence that makes everyone assume you're asraider.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    I dont have to provide proof i was punished, You probably unbanned so you could get a longer sentence because od that outburst. Do you seriously think i have leverage over the mod team? How could i possibly do that? The reason i asked Kieran why you weren't banned is because you were banned and then unbanned within an hour, there has NEVER been a 1 hour ban.
    You aren't going to provide proof that Kieran punished you? So now we can assume that Kieran is leaking my private messages and is biased until you prove me otherwise.

I was unbanned for 6 hours and then rebanned?? Why that long of a gap?
    Kieran shouldnt have told you why I was banned or unbanned. You said it yourself that you arent a mod so why was he telling you confidential things?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Asraider also dispised lexon, also what makes it more fishy is you defending Asraider, I shouldn't be biased but there is a whole lotta evidence that makes everyone assume you're asraider.
    Go back and read the numerous amounts of times that these messages are posted by Sham but sent over via kik by asirader.

Oh boy you guys sure as bias against asir, did you even take a minute to read what I had to say? Probably not since only one of you quoted a small section of it. Instead of dog piling onto him, can we wait for some other, and less bias forum posters to post. If this is his alt, he probably shouldn't have it, but hell he needed some way to get the message out. Without this, majority would just assume "hey, he did the crime, he deserves whatever punishment he gets". Well, most off you guys would probably assume this regardless due to your dislike of the guy.

I hope a mod, or even Ace himself can look objectively at this as he's done in the past. If not, i'll be disappointed, but I can't expect too much to be done in this culture of protection that new forum posters and mods such as Kieran have brought to the forum. Though I will add, i'm disappointed in some of you for simply dog piling rather than looking at the situation and the ban that ensued. So far I've seen nothing but sheeple.

he didnt leak anything. im making my own conclusions, and it turns out im right. and i cant post pms, soooooo i cant prove it, but ask any mod, they can see that i received an infraction earlier today. You wont be unbanned early unless mods tell you. So if you werent pmed that you were being unbanned, its safe to say that they did it to give you a longer ban.

Delt Graphics Team

You aren't going to provide proof that Kieran punished you? So now we can assume that Kieran is leaking my private messages and is biased until you prove me otherwise.

I was unbanned for 6 hours and then rebanned?? Why that long of a gap?
    Kieran shouldnt have told you why I was banned or unbanned. You said it yourself that you arent a mod so why was he telling you confidential things?

- - - Updated - - -

Go back and read the numerous amounts of times that these messages are posted by Sham but sent over via kik by asirader.
    Who is sham? what does your iEra profile look like?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com