Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Asirader

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    If your arguing that since the player in question has a record of bans and bad behavior that he should get a harsher ban sentence, I totally agree with you. A player with a spotless record of bans should be given a smaller punishment since they never experienced the banning system while a player that has been banned countless amounts of times should have a harsher sentence due to the fact that they failed to learn from their past mistakes.
    Of course. Is this even in dispute? No. It's the length of the ban, 5 months for vulgarity over PM's. That's ridiculous.

Nice Kieran, keep deleting the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Of course. Is this even in dispute? No. It's the length of the ban, 5 months for vulgarity over PM's.
    Sure, the ban is extremely harsh but the length of the ban is most likely due to the severity and how the vulgarity was directed. It may seem harsh but in the end the person in question learns that their actions can have major repercussions and they will eventually learn to not say things of that nature again or they might as well not go on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Of course. Is this even in dispute? No. It's the length of the ban, 5 months for vulgarity over PM's. That's ridiculous.

Nice Kieran, keep deleting the evidence.
    Those are private messages, and I changed my mind at the bottom of the text so that he only had permission to show staff not the public.
    Welcome to the forums!

What about the making of alternative accounts to evade the ban, what about the insulting of other people publicly, what about the multiple fights and arguments that YOU started, You arent defending yourself, youre attacking others trying to start something.

Delt Graphics Team

Closing this thread now. I have made my points clear. I dont need to explain to anyone else why he was banned.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Despite all that commotion, I'll look into this situation page by page and come up with brutal suggestions.

My opinion: In no way should a member be banned that long but if it's crucial, then I'll abide to his punishments.
    Not backing anyone up here, just trying to make a stand as this forum does not necessarily mean provoking an individual off easily.