Thread: Upload Competition

Upload Competition

This thread is mainly directed to the staff to make it possible, but players can post their opinion as well.
    In this competition every identified account in era will be given the opportunity to upload 1 head and 1 body custom for free without having the option to refund them until the competition ends (choose wisely), even then, the player wont receive any money back from refunding the customs. The purpose is to allow players to upload halloween related customs which will be judged by the staff the 31st and three winners will be picked. Those winners receive a melee (just thought of it) which is the "Scary Staff" a wand with a skull at one of the ends which can make the player fly (like the wizard staff) and shoots bones, and they will also receive a temporal NPC at the pixel art academy.mThe winners will also have the opportunity to keep their free uploads. General upload rules apply (no copyright, no masks etc.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Cool idea, but it isn't going to happen.

I don't like how everyone has to participate, if I uploaded a custom and I didn't want to participate then I couldn't refund it? That's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Cool idea, but it isn't going to happen.

I don't like how everyone has to participate, if I uploaded a custom and I didn't want to participate then I couldn't refund it? That's stupid.
    Well you get it for free and sell it for free but the idea seems kinda boring

Banned
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    aha nice idea, or maybe have an upload rate system, like you could rate people's uploads, which they're wearing, and top 10 uploads with the most upvotes goes to a Halloween Costume contest list in game, then top 3 win prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    aha nice idea, or maybe have an upload rate system, like you could rate people's uploads, which they're wearing, and top 10 uploads with the most upvotes goes to a Halloween Costume contest list in game, then top 3 win prizes.
    Yeah, thats a cool addition to the main idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-