Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Real gambling in Era

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryTheWizard88 View Post
    How about.....y'all stay outta people business, and let people do what they do. When was is ever a good idea to make a coin flip for 5 ec that randomly says "heads or tails"? Dont be mad at us players trying to make loot, be mad at who created the coin, its too late for all that "PLEASE DONT GAMBLE" stuff. Its guns in the game and we all know they represent violence, but nobody said hey kids NO VIOLENCE....? lol it doesn't make sense.
    Killing someone in a video game has no consequences and no impacts. Gambling in a game has consequences and impacts. Gambling real value for things can lead to gambling real value for more things even in real life. Yor comparison of adding in guns and saying "NO VIOLENCE KIDS" vs adding in a flip coin and saying "NO GAMBLING" is not equalevant.

What a great way to scam
    yo

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I wouldn't recommend trading trochus first, there is no point in that. I have seen people play by first deciding how many rounds, then take turns choosing heads or tails and the first person to win the number of rounds chosen wins the tro from the other person, if the other person doesnt play, they will become labeled as a scammer, this only works well with people who are well known in the trade community and doesnt wish to be labeled a scammer.

On a side note, if you are good with numbers and take the time to study poker you can easily make a lot of money irl gambling. I have a friend who won a bracelet in the world series of poker and millions of dollars along with it. His father is also my co-worker.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Nope

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Add me on Era - Clooft