Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Word Hint New Event!

Banned

Word Hint New Event!

Word Hinter

An admin thinks of a word, for instance 'Snk'

There are 3 hints an admin gives: Very Very short undescriptive hints.

Hint 1: Boss man
    30 seconds..
    Hint 2: Inactive
    30 seconds..
    Hint 3: Sssssss

Person answers question and gets 1 point

First to 5 wins.

Here is a sound effect that I think should play whenever someone gets a point, https://instaud.io/zrj

This is what the level looks like, similar design to trivia, similar event to trivia.

asirader_wordhint.png

Nice game, if the host gives hints that are up to standards.

Anyways, it's Snk.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Updated, added sound effect for each point someones earned

this got added

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    this got added
    No, it got stolen.

Fghh was my old account, that was my post.
    Last edited by Draxx; 07-04-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    No, it got stolen.

Fghh was my old account, that was my post.
    The GTW event that got released and the event idea displayed here are not the same in idea or execution. How can you say it got stolen when we scripted our own system and made our own level for this event. Don't make wild accusations by saying that we stole your event when we made ours from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by dereklarue View Post
    The GTW event that got released and the event idea displayed here are not the same in idea or execution. How can you say it got stolen when we scripted our own system and made our own level for this event. Don't make wild accusations by saying that we stole your event when we made ours from scratch.
    You made yours from scratch even after I created the levels, sfx, and offered to script it for you. Read the replies in this thread, https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...The-Word-Event

When I confronted Kirzey about it in PM's, he even said it himself that the idea originated from me. You stole it but you didn't know you did (Kirzey did); just because you scripted it doesn't mean anything - I could have done that myself. If I had known that the event would be added without any recognition, then I would have never posted the thread in the first place - it took me hours to create the thread, including the developing that went into it. Bottomline is, you wouldn't have had the opportunity to work on it if it wasn't for me.
    IMG_6475.jpg

It's just like how Bill Gates stole the ideas from Steve Jobs back when they worked together.
    Last edited by Draxx; 07-05-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Add his NPC in that event

You made yours from scratch even after I created the levels, sfx, and offered to script it for you. Read the replies in this thread, https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...The-Word-Event

When I confronted Kirzey about it in PM's, he even said it himself that the idea originated from me. You stole it but you didn't know you did (Kirzey did); just because you scripted it doesn't mean anything - I could have done that myself. If I had known that the event would be added without any recognition, then I would have never posted the thread in the first place - it took me hours to create the thread, including the developing that went into it. Bottomline is, you wouldn't have had the opportunity to work on it if it wasn't for me.
    IMG_6475.jpg

It's just like how Bill Gates stole the ideas from Steve Jobs back when they worked together.

Draxx, I scripted it myself because I had my own ideas for the event. I didn't see the thread. We thank you for the idea for the event and I'm sorry you feel the way you do about it. You act as if you are the only one that has ever requested it to be made or that has offered to make it. Even before Kirzey talked to me about the idea of GTW, I've had plenty of opportunities to make it as it was requested by plenty of other players and staff on Era and other servers over the many years I have been with GraalOnline. Kirzey, stole your idea? Its too easy to say someone stole an idea because ideas are nothing without execution.
    If I were to single out and give you credit or compensation then I should do the same for everyone else who had the idea. I understand frustration because you took the time to make your own levels, sounds, or systems off of the server but to be honest, no one asked you to and you act like we asked you to make the event. Again I didn't see the thread but its irrelevant. Kirzey is just another credit or statue I would have to add to the level for credit of "who had the idea". The idea has been floating around. It would have been made, promise.
    Gates worked with Jobs and took more than just ideas as he had access to all a lot of Job's work (coding,mockups,programs,ect), you and I have never worked together. This is not like their situation.
    Take care!

UPDATED:
    My thoughts, https://youtu.be/iSo5GpRzFro

I'd also appreciate it if you could stop with the smartаss remarks because judging by your development skills, you're not anything special.
    It shouldn't be taken as a "smart remark". I Didn't see the video. And I never said I was anything special nor do I act like it. Not interested in arguments. Topic ended.
    Last edited by dereklarue; 07-06-2017 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Updated

popcorn.jpg
    This ought to be interesting
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755