View Poll Results: Do you want to see a PK hat revamp?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 84.71%
  • No

13 15.29%
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PK Reward hat revamp

PK Reward hat revamp

So with the update of the Complex rewards area I thought possibly the pk hat rewards could go through an update aswell as players have asked before and now seems like an ok time to do it.
    The 100k/ 250k hats would stay the same but what i'm suggesting (If a majority agrees to it) is to update the rest of them to either a new hat or just update the current graphic (Eg make the 150k pk hat look better)

In addition i've also talked to Snk about possibly reducing the requirements for the 500 and 750k pk hats as they are ridiculously high and unbalanced, especially when compared to spar masks where 6 people listed on the spar highscores have the requirements for the last spar hat (50k) whilst nobody has yet reached the requirement for the pk hat, and the top player is still roughly 90k off.

I'm open to suggestions, and would post what the hats look like before they get updated but this isn't confirmed yet, it's just to see numbers and feedback.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I'm not much of a pker but it sounds like you should do it. Instead of lowering the 500k and 750k, why not add some more in between. When you have smaller goals to reach along the way, it makes it easier to get to that final reward. I didn't like how much gaps there were between the rewards, it makes you want to give up.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I'm not much of a pker but it sounds like you should do it. Instead of lowering the 500k and 750k, why not add some more in between. When you have smaller goals to reach along the way, it makes it easier to get to that final reward. I didn't like how much gaps there were between the rewards, it makes you want to give up.
    Because the sparrers will expect that they will also get new hats. You can't give either something without giving it to the other aswell

Rodeo
    Honestly I feel like the 100k hat is the one that should be updates or changed the most, but since you won't do it maybe the 150k one? Also adding a 300k hat also

- - - Updated - - -

Also Trigger Happy (Bad Breath) has 751k
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I'm not adding any new hats i'm only potentially updating or remaking old ones and reducing some reward requirements to equal it out with the time it takes to get the spar hats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Honestly I feel like the 100k hat is the one that should be updates or changed the most, but since you won't do it maybe the 150k one? Also adding a 300k hat also

- - - Updated - - -

Also Trigger Happy (Bad Breath) has 751k
    Yea but he hasn't been included in the highscores and I don't think that's a bug. Probably one reason or another

Rodeo
    It's because he's inactive and every time the server resets the scores get changed. And the server has been reset like 10 times in the 200 days right?
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I think that the majority actually want new hats, it's been too long that we see these hats
    And I have to agree with guiseppe tbh, the 100k hat should also be updated

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The 100k/ 250k hats would stay the same
    Did you mean 150k hat?
    Last edited by Morganga; 10-09-2016 at 03:42 PM.

No I meant 200k hat, and had already said I would post the hats

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    There's been a debate about which masks are better. Most people I've talked to like the spar hats more. So even them out. But I wouldn't suggest changing the amount of kills needed, knowing some have gotten them, even though few have. And there are some that are getting so close and working hard for them. Now they know they don't have to work as hard or can just have it, but it would be unfair since they know that the other players didn't have to go as far. So I would leave the amount. It's like a trophy for the people that have gotten so many kills. I don't want to see more 750k hats. I think that having the 750k hat is a big achievement. So if you drop them just reduce only 50k. Plus I have to 200k hat and the 12.5k spar mask and I think that the spar mask is better tbh. So edits would be really nice.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Don't change 12.5k and 20k hat aswell as 200k hat everybody likes the 200k one and wears it