View Poll Results: Do you want to see a PK hat revamp?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 84.71%
  • No

13 15.29%
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: PK Reward hat revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    "Revamp" the spar hats now # disappointed sam it's like u rushed the shading of the hats & don't get me started on the frog hat (50k) hat. Please don't try to make people happy U don't even agree with what the players want. Garbage hats 99% of people hate the 150k.please b original and stop copying zone & csgo( mpx) garbage sht *** hats
    Someone is mad... But i completely agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

?..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Banned
    OHHH really u made ? Na it's an edit

"Revamp" the spar hats now # disappointed sam it's like u rushed the shading of the hats & don't get me started on the frog hat (50k) hat. Please don't try to make people happy U don't even agree with what the players want. Garbage hats 99% of people hate the 150k.please b original and stop copying zone & csgo( mpx) garbage sht *** hats
    Not sure if you realised but this thread has been out for quite awhile. You and anyone else who doesn't like the hats (5000 people have viewed this thread) had plenty of time to say something.
    Not much I can do if you didn't like something then you should have said something earlier and not wait until after it was updated. Don't know how any of those hats are copied from zone.

(Also if you are trying to hide the fact that multiple people are using this forum account then don't post on this thread when the other person controlling the account has also posted as it becomes blatantly obvious)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post

Looks so ugly in game the mask almost has the same color skin as my character
    Make it darker
    No, I already posted what it looked like ingame earlier so you should have said something then. Wear a different hat if you don't like it

Banned
    Just change the hats a lot of people have been wasting time to get the old PK hats oh why oh why change em " revamp" my ***

Just change the hats a lot of people have been wasting time to get the old PK hats oh why oh why change em " revamp" my ***
    If you would scroll up abit to see the 85% of people who wanted them to be changed suggests that people weren't exactly satisfied with them

Banned
    TBH u have destroyed the 150k hat RIP

Well I wasn't on earlier to see what the hat looked like until it was updated already, I though you were just going to improve the graphics not change the entire hat.

Banned
    ^ same I wasn't

- - - Updated - - -

"Looks so ugly in game the mask almost has the same color skin as my character
    Make it darker" says enough

Like what you did to the 150k hat