Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An Arcade Suggestion

An Arcade Suggestion

Well the arcade is fun but I would suggest there should be more games and new arcade weapons.

True the current games got boring.
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

I agree, what i really want to be added in arcade shop (besides guns and other weapons) is food, more like candies. Some people do really have a hard time getting food, the arcade:food ratio depends so it can be balanced. Just my opinion

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Make like an snk pacman thing.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

you cant just start thread to say "make more games" you need to give your ideas for games and weapons too

I thought this thread had an idea for the arcade. Everybody knows that the arcade needs an update.

My Suggestions:

Take out the road trip, it is very unused. unsurprisingly, it also is very hard to win at.
    Add skeet ball lanes. (maybe you click a point on the screen and hold it to power it up, then it rolls the ball hopefully in the holes?)
    Add a claw game for the Plush animals which you can operate the buttons while playing it, which if you win, it gives you a chance of getting a Plush animal (35% overtime you win).

Feedback welcomed.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Zany
    I like the idea of having skee ball, a claw machine and a snk pacman machine. They sound like fun ideas lol

Maybe there could also be some kind of pinball :? Just a suggestion, whenever I hear the word "Arcade" I think of pinball because when I go to the boardwalk and to the cute arcade there I'll play pinball for an hour or so. Or there are plinko style games, unless you want original ideas, which could be something like Graal Trivia where there is a question about Era and you have 4 options and if you answer correctly you get a ticket. I dunno, just simple suggestions. Nothing big.

There could also be something similar to the rocket outside of speedy pizza's, just for kicks and giggles and decoration.

Ok I think have an idea how about a basketball hoop game

Kindle fire 10" can't play the arcade...or pc wish they could fix this ^~^ (I have the kindle fire)