Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quality of The Era Mobile App compared to The PC

honestly my old kindle fire hd 7 for like 50-100$ never lagged, but i moved to Laptops/PC's.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    My PC lags from time to time. My iPad works just fine.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I play Era on my iPad for 5 years now and the graphic to be honest are better then anyone device. When I use my android phone(Samsung prevail cuz I'm cheap ) the graphics are very poor, but it's mainly just what device you have because when I use my mothers S6 s the graphics are slightly better compared to my Phone.
    Last edited by Blur; 10-20-2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Typos

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost G View Post
    Era had existed for quite some time, expanding from PC to mobiles. However, I can't help but notice the difference in quality of the mobiles compared to the PC. There are constant screen freezes, graphics lag, and much more. Before i continue ,however, some of you might say its because of my clanky phone. However, id like to point out its not just a new Lenovo A5000 with improved Graphics Card thats experiencing this, even an Iphone user playing era can expect these things. So... Imangine you going forting with a mobile like mine, you can expect a lot kore of those. Maybe theres a way to improve these conditions? Perharps an update to the graphics for the mobile?(I did lessen the quality on the iphone,conditions are still the same) If you have any suggestions, do tell.
    You should always check specs of a phone before purchasing. Ill start by saying Lenovo A5000 was released in 2015 yet its outclassed by an iphone 5 which was released in 2013. I also dont know much about cell phone specs but the processor of your lenovo IS better but it seems like it has 3 times less memory and half as strong video as that iphone 5. That is my guess why your experiencing lag issues. I play with an iphone 7 but i used to play with iphone5 and had no lag issues.

Just to re-enforce what I noticed about the memory, its clearly listed in the cons in this link http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Lenovo-A5000_id9371 and is mostly likely your issue. The cell phone has crappy RAM Memory.

I would roughly say the 3 main things that contribute to graphic stability is the Processor, the Video Card, and the RAM memory. You can have the best processor, the best video card and 2gb of ram and lag when you max out that ram. In other words if you max out any of the 3 you would experience lag.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Too bad PC Era digging got nerfed2be slower than mobile, music doesn't work and can't enter the arcade. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... or is it just me *Please tell me it is* T^T

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Too bad PC Era digging got nerfed2be slower than mobile, music doesn't work and can't enter the arcade. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... or is it just me *Please tell me it is* T^T
    Your right about the digging. They made the character move twice as much between digs. You could never enter arcade on PC though, only IOS due to possible macro abuse. I am unsure about the music as I always keep the option off.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Also there are SFX differences from PC and Mobile anyone heard the Hallowed rifle on the PC sounds so beast
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Try to disable your in-game settings such as 'Blood affects' - That should make Graal run faster for you.
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Try to disable your in-game settings such as 'Blood affects' - That should make Graal run faster for you.
    So that's whats making me lag >:0
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Can we get an adjusting sounds option in game for Graal Era PC, it's literally making my ears bleed. If I have my volume at 2/100 then it's fine, but then I can't really hear anything else. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)