Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PR Hirings/Details?

Post PR Hirings/Details?

Well recently I've been looking into the "PR" field of era and had a few questions/concerns regarding the entire thing.
    - American Timezone spots open?
    - Can you get hired if you've been jailed
    - Ways to get noticed or recommended to apply for the position

And finally...
    - Is this position really as difficult as people have expressed it to be? Seems hard to get noticed by higher staff, hence why I suggest re-introducing the application format.. or just keeping more of an eye out for people trying to get noticed.
    yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Well recently I've been looking into the "PR" field of era and had a few questions/concerns regarding the entire thing.
    - American Timezone spots open?
    - Can you get hired if you've been jailed
    - Ways to get noticed or recommended to apply for the position

And finally...
    - Is this position really as difficult as people have expressed it to be? Seems hard to get noticed by higher staff, hence why I suggest re-introducing the application format.. or just keeping more of an eye out for people trying to get noticed.
    As a Player Relations back in 2012, the job isn't necessarily hard, it is just a lot more boring than you think. The cool powers get old after the first two days and you wonder why people praise this position.

There are 5+ US region Player Relations spots open at the moment. You can get hired if you have been jailed, but it depends on variables like how long ago it was, what it was for, how many jails you have, etc. You don't really get noticed, it's an ingame application that is sent out to people with over a certain # of hours and under a certain # of warnings, however Player Relations can recommend you to their PRA.

If you want to become staff just for the powers, don't even bother. If you actually want to help the community by doing reports, uploads and etc, then go for it. It's not gonna be easy you know. It took me ten months to actually get on the staff team. Ten months of proving myself that I'm serious about helping. Don't ask a PRA to give you the application. If you help the community by reporting bad players, telling PRs there's a situation going on, you'll get noticed soon and you'll receive the application (maybe) It's going to be awhile so just keep doing what you're doing.
    Wizardly Weird

Just keep playing Graal and don't do anything that will cause you to get in trouble (Jailed).
    Be nice to the community and allow patience, thus you'll most likely to get an application from a SPR/PRA. Don't ask them to give it to you in any case.
    Also, powers may seem exciting but it's not. If you only want to join the staff team for powers, you're just wasting your time. It's really just there to help you with the job. Apart from that, good luck.
    Last edited by Zed; 10-11-2016 at 11:25 AM. Reason: misspell
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

If you're going to be in the team for 'the coolness and authority', you can back away.

Trust me, the job is more boring and exhausting than you think. I know this from personal experience.

And damnit, Xur. When will you get us Red Death or Bad Juju?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    If you want to become staff just for the powers, don't even bother. If you actually want to help the community by doing reports, uploads and etc, then go for it. It's not gonna be easy you know. It took me ten months to actually get on the staff team. Ten months of proving myself that I'm serious about helping. Don't ask a PRA to give you the application. If you help the community by reporting bad players, telling PRs there's a situation going on, you'll get noticed soon and you'll receive the application (maybe) It's going to be awhile so just keep doing what you're doing.
    Prs get annoyed when the same people keep telling them about the "bad players"
    My dear just use the report button

Banned
    This whole thread makes you seem desperate for the job, Plus being ''recommended'' or even ''noticed by higher staff'' Is totally unnecessary, Just be yourself and stay out of trouble they'll hand you an application if they think you are worthy for the job, And I also believe that the US timezone is currently in need of some new PR's, Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    If you're going to be in the team for 'the coolness and authority', you can back away.

Trust me, the job is more boring and exhausting than you think. I know this from personal experience.

And damnit, Xur. When will you get us Red Death or Bad Juju?
    Just always been interested in every aspect of the job, including helping people.
    And this Friday, I promise

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    So I guess time is key, and not asking
    yo

Has nobody mentioned "Maturity"

Just be yourself and don't lack maturity
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Its not to bad to ask Forums about Req for PR just dont ask PR Not only PRA & SPR just Deserve it and dont lose you're Maturity
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821