Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Event Coins.

Event Coin Facebook Event Coins.

Bring back the snapshot event coins please.Screenshot_2016-10-12-07-19-06-1.jpg

I think this helped alot with ecs, I like it.

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

They can't even admins can't bring it back beacuse FB API did't not support the game
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    They can't even admins can't bring it back beacuse FB API did't not support the game
    Plus the fact it will cause problems to the community. As much as I liked the "free" ec, many players complained, as it made obtaining ec incredibly easy. I have no problem with it but if I had worked hard to get ec items I would be quite disappointed to see players get ec items by just uploading a picture to Facebook.
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

There's more than enough free EC given out nowadays, in my opinion. As someone who has played a fair amount of events, I don't like the current amount of free EC given out and I especially hated Era's snapshot free EC. Just get better at events, put dedication into something and you'll see the results you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd recommend some staff acknowledge this thread and close it before it starts a huge controversy and turns into a fat arguement. Though you're not breaking any rules, this thread is begging for an arguement with the content it contains.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Not gonna get them back. Facebook doesn't support era anymore
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Not gonna get them back. Facebook doesn't support era anymore
    So what would make Facebook support Era again? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    So what would make Facebook support Era again? Just wondering.
    We need Unixmad to contact Facebook company i guess
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

It wasn't fair when the system was terminated. The fact that I abandoned the game for a period of time, which I missed a lot of these free EC. Now, let's not get into a way of retrieving this system. Let's worry on how we could create new systems of achieving more EC in terms of events. Especially more ways of earning EC pieces by creating few more team games. We should reduce the free ECs that players receive when snk is on or something. As it is not fair for other players who miss those opportunity and that in reality of time, it is random. Perhaps free ECs for holidays or a yearly event would be great. For instance, free EC on New Years, Halloween, xmas, or on your birthday. Particularly, those are the only ways that players should receive free ECs and nothing else. Those ways of receiving ECs are yearly which is satisfactory, thus it's possible. In complete, we should create extra fun ways to earn EC pieces for vast majority of players. Events should be developed mainly for earning more ECs.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    It wasn't fair when the system was terminated. The fact that I abandoned the game for a period of time, which I missed a lot of these free EC. Now, let's not get into a way of retrieving this system. Let's worry on how we could create new systems of achieving more EC in terms of events. Especially more ways of earning EC pieces by creating few more team games. We should reduce the free ECs that players receive when snk is on or something. As it is not fair for other players who miss those opportunity and that in reality of time, it is random. Perhaps free ECs for holidays or a yearly event would be great. For instance, free EC on New Years, Halloween, xmas, or on your birthday. Particularly, those are the only ways that players should receive free ECs and nothing else. Those ways of receiving ECs are yearly which is satisfactory, thus it's possible. In complete, we should create extra fun ways to earn EC pieces for vast majority of players. Events should be developed mainly for earning more ECs.
    I really like this idea considering the fact that on of my old friends told me I missed out on about over 100+ free Ec after I quit (R.I.P my sanity after hearing that)