Thread: New Event!

Event Coin New Event!

cringe
    Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:42 PM. Reason: cringe

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    That's pretty good. I'd love to see that.

Seems like a possibility, but you have the remember this will be an event in which best guns/players wins, not much skill going to be needed
    yo

I love base battle a lot, so seeing this as an event would be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Nice game suggestion. I like the creativity here. And it also supports my idea on creating more team games.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Teamination

As this thread's title say, I have an idea about a new event (In the Event House) it's called Teamination. Basically team and elemination, so it's going in "Team". Here's how it works. You start off with a team of 2, 4 or 5 people, depending on how much the admin opened for. It's a big map, like multiplex base battle map but way bigger. You start anywhere on the map with your team, and you're frozen until the admin starts the countdown from 5 to 0. Then, when it starts, you can use whatever gun you like, but you can't use the disabled guns in events. So the goal is to kill people. Right? But! When you kill a person, THAT person is in your team. So make your team bigger, by killing MORE people. And if you start the game with 3 beginners in your team, then it's too bad. It's your turn to kill people, to make your team bigger. Your team is like a gang. There is a gang chat button. Well, some of you make ask:

-Ya but what will be the gang name?!

Well, the gang name is absolutely random. Like random words like: Spar, Coffee, Gun, Building, etc. I'd say that this event would be opened for maybe 50-60. So yeah. That's pretty much it, hope this event will come in-game, because I think this game is really fun. Hope you guys liked my idea!

-Borius (My brother put my name to Vicky...)
    I don't understand if the other team got killed then that person being our team? it mean admin will give ec to all player joined that event??
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXEP6lnR1pfRXV4amZDMnI2Z2s/view?usp=drivesdk
    Donwload
    My App
    ~Era-go forum viewer
    ~Public Chatting
    ~Private Chatting
    Try it now : Graal Comunity.apk https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwX...w?usp=drivesdk

Banned
    So everyone gets an EC in the end?

The die > join opposite team thing is stupid.

Do it so if you kill someone they are permanately dead

I would like a new chance

Envoyé de mon SM-J500FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Hhahahaha i would actually like to see that.
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko