Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1

Hey there friends!

So I had a lot of fun playing in the Battlefield 1 open beta and this is coming from someone that just started playing a Battlefield game so that says something to me. I pre-ordered the game and I'm wondering if anyone else with a PS4 will be playing and if so, if they'd like to add me. Even if you don't have a PS4 I'd like to hear what you guys thought about the open beta and if you're excited for the full release. Let me know!
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

They called the Renault FT by its unhistorical (fake) name and the tanks can mount flamethrowers...

Most I'll do for this game is watch gameplay on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    They called the Renault FT by its unhistorical (fake) name and the tanks can mount flamethrowers...

Most I'll do for this game is watch gameplay on YouTube.
    I actually thought of you while driving a tank in the game at one point and was wondering if you'd catch anything incorrect about the tanks. I guess you found something!
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I actually thought of you while driving a tank in the game at one point and was wondering if you'd catch anything incorrect about the tanks. I guess you found something!
    There's quite a lot of inaccuracies that had easy fixes but I guess players didn't care much. A lot of tank fans were disappointed though.

Anyways, the graphics are definitely eye candy and I'll probably watch a playthrough of the story mode.

Not very optimistic for its future multiplayer wise. Games only been out for 5 days and i'm already level 42 with every item unlocked.
    Been awhile since battlefield 4 was released but i'm pretty sure it took me a lot longer to unlock every gun than 4 days.
    A lot of the guns in BF1 are a gimmick anyway (worlds smallest pistol, revolver with 12 second reload time, sniper than shoots pistol bullets) so the amount of guns you actually do have available it really only 3-4 per class excluding pistols

Got it, I'm not a war fan, don't know anything about guns, tanks, tactics or birds. The storyline and gameplay and cinematics are the best.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Got it, I'm not a war fan, don't know anything about guns, tanks, tactics or birds. The storyline and gameplay and cinematics are the best.
    I can do nothing but agree to this. BF1 is amazing.
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Not very optimistic for its future multiplayer wise. Games only been out for 5 days and i'm already level 42 with every item unlocked.
    Been awhile since battlefield 4 was released but i'm pretty sure it took me a lot longer to unlock every gun than 4 days.
    A lot of the guns in BF1 are a gimmick anyway (worlds smallest pistol, revolver with 12 second reload time, sniper than shoots pistol bullets) so the amount of guns you actually do have available it really only 3-4 per class excluding pistols
    I feel ya, the progression system feels a lot quicker to the point that I can be a medic trying to snipe while not reviving or healing teammates and still rank up pretty damn fast. Hopefully they'll add more useful weapons and slow down the progression system a little. I like the gimmick weapons though, even if they're not practical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Amen, my favorite war story is Friends in High Places.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Seems nice *sarcasm*
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Been playing it for awhile, really liking the game.