Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypocrite

Banned

Hypocrites vs Imbiciles

Hypocrites vs Imbeciles

Hello and welcome to Graal Era this is a public service announcement brought to you by the most hated Graalian.

Grab your finest weapons ready them trigger fingers it's time to go hunting. What are we hunting "staff"

Wait what why "staff"

Well look at the title it technically explains just about everything in this public service announcement.

Firstly

What's your thoughts on normal players getting hired to be staff?

From criminals to sexual harassment to hacking to vulgarity to stealing???

Wait what? Wtf you talking about lotzy?
    What am I not talking about?

Recently you may of known "HEX" yeah that guy that sits in start like all day goes and pks a little well did you know he's had a pretty good/bad past?
    Did you also know he got hired about 2 weeks ago?
    Did you know he recently got fired?

Well let's explain something what I like to call
    "Hypocrites vs Imbeciles"

So long ago "hex" was known as "myst" he was hired as "myst" in 2013 or 2014 I forget by sides the point.
    He had a bad run decided to abuse his magical powers and steal a few items Ec, furniture and then sell it for money on his main account.

So then recently he gets rehired as "Hex" but get fired within 40minutes.
    Than 1 week later he gets rehired as staff FOR A SECOND CHANCE.
    Then unfortunately the second chance lasted only 2 weeks.

So that's the story of "Myst" "Hex" sorry didn't mean to expose your old name I guess something's need to be exposed to make a very amazing statement.

So can someone explain this how can "staff" go hire someone who "steals items"
    BUT WONT hire someone who has been jailed for "sexual harassment, vulgarity, hacking etc..."

And that my friends is where you get
    "Hypocrites vs Imbeciles" from.

The reason for this thread is so a war can break out between all the Graalians for freedom for equality, if you're gonna hire a person that steals items you may as well hire someone who has been jailed and give THEM THE SECOND CHANCE AS WELL.

I'm doing this for all you players who have a criminal record and want that chance to be staff but you can't get it, fight for your freedom and equality we all deserve a SECOND CHANCE.

The next thing this Game is dead for god sakes

Why is it dead?
    It's dead due to its lost its original theme
    "Cops vs Gangsters"
    Not only the Era is loosing players like there is a curse going around, in the last 4-6 months I've seen a heap of big staff members leave all at once along with about 20 players I was friends with.

What needs to be done?
    Well it's simple brings the good ol days back like you know them 2010-2012 years? Where there were "cops vs gangsters" events happening on the southridge bridge?
    Those other pk events like juggernaut?
    Where have they gone they are what made this game.

What needs to be fixed?
    Staff need to stop worrying about new weapons like seriously I know it's a PK game but there is enough guns and melees to choose from stop making them for now until you get more people playing this game,
    Stop making new EC weapons it's not needed we have enough for now.
    Focus on making new events, new pk events, bringing back the good old events such as
    -cops vs gangsters
    -juggernaut
    -quests
    Bring it back focus on making this game better and bring back what people want back is 2010-2012 those were the days.

Sincerely yours truly
    Last edited by Lotzy; 10-12-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Xstarx has nightmares

Wanna be pr eh? Ye sure ur fighting for people who have a criminal record but this is most likely just for you

Btw if ur jails is from along time ago you can still be pr if you have recent jails obviously you won't be hired

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Oh dear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Wanna be pr eh? Ye sure ur fighting for people who have a criminal record but this is most likely just for you

Btw if ur jails is from along time ago you can still be pr if you have recent jails obviously you won't be hired
    No if I wanted to be staff I would of stated that on many threads before I've stated that I don't need to be a PR on this game, staff don't like my intelligence,

This is for players with criminal records in other words yes I'm trying to start a riot and get people to go rampaging in Era

Lmao, agreed. This game has become so futuristic with all those event weapons that has been made on this game.
    Yes hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    No if I wanted to be staff I would of stated that on many threads before I've stated that I don't need to be a PR on this game, staff don't like my intelligence,

This is for players with criminal records in other words yes I'm trying to start a riot and get people to go rampaging in Era
    Am I the only one that doesn't want toxic sparers as pr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't want toxic sparers as pr
    Toxic sparers? If you're talking about me I don't even spar

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Hohi...
    Lotzy is asking for equity consideration, he is not asking to become a PR

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    I'm doing this for all you players who have a criminal record and want that chance to be staff but you can't get it, fight for your freedom and equality we all deserve a SECOND CHANCE.
    Fight for your freedom and equality to have a second chance and be offered a staff position? That's just silly. They hire people to benefit the server, not to benefit the individuals who are hired. What's the point in risking giving second chances to everybody when you have other applicants with a clean record? That's just how business works. Companies hire the best candidates they can hire, there is no 'freedom' or 'equality' to fight for if you don't get a position.. It's not your right to be staff and it's not your right to fight for.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing to have changed and believe you're worthy of a position, but that's managements call to make. I don't get why you'd feel freedom and equality was involved? that would only be the case if someone wasn't allowed to be hired because of their race/gender, ect.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Toxic sparers? If you're talking about me I don't even spar
    I didnt mean u lol i mean those sparers that trash talk and use vulgar and much more