Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What If Era got reset.

Less Serious Note: Yogy would whine for weeks because of "hard work" going to waste.

More Serious Note: If there are no server backups, the socks would be sued right off of Eurocenter's feet for being idiots and not backing servers up, and causing several thousands of dollars to disappear.

.....Wait, nevermind, Eurocenter isn't American.

I would tell all the truth of you and your gang but I don't wanna be banned from the forum and you sir watch your posts because our new mods warn for any little harrassment we do
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I think Stefan backs it up every hour or so. I wouldn't buy gralats while there were a reset though

Why aint i suprised?
    Just to clear this: this post was started at a thought "what if era got restarted".
    Lokka like someone here has started thinking that they dont backup or saying that they should backup.
    Of course they do!
    Just listen to snk!
    So guys, remember: this was started at a thought, just for the fun of thinking what u would do, not saying that this would happen.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I would tell all the truth of you and your gang but I don't wanna be banned from the forum and you sir watch your posts because our new mods warn for any little harrassment we do
    Take a joke, buddy. I'm not around to make enemies of anyone. Just here to have a bit of fun, contribute, and share my thoughts. I make jokes about others, and I'm completely open to similar comments from anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr Sekel View Post
    Why aint i suprised?
    Just to clear this: this post was started at a thought "what if era got restarted".
    Lokka like someone here has started thinking that they dont backup or saying that they should backup.
    Of course they do!
    Just listen to snk!
    So guys, remember: this was started at a thought, just for the fun of thinking what u would do, not saying that this would happen.
    Thank you
    Exactly. never said it would happen just was wondering what you would do if it did happen.
    CoRR is right about Yogy lol. Yogy would complain for days about "hard work" in a virtual game.

I gaurentee snk has logs of everyhing stored on his pc, or stefan does.

I would blow the world up since my life is online because I can't make friends Irl .-.