Thread: Warning ! ! !

Exclamation Warning ! ! !

Warning to all graalians. Anyone with your graal linked up to your Facebook is in danger! I found some people (about 3-4) who are claiming that they made a new Facebook application and want you to try it out. They will tell you a link, and they will tell you to click it. The link has the beginning prefix of logicsped. Please do not click or type in links from other people. They will be able to hack your facebook account and all of your information including your IP address , email , password, and other things as well. Be carefull and be safe

~DJKilla

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I dont think anyone whose Graal is linked up with their Facebook is in danger.
    Only the targets.

Well if you click the link, and have a Facebook account. Your account can easily be hacked into.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    click this link (bad link)
    tfw your ip has been logged
    Last edited by Amazing Ace; 10-12-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Deleted IP grabbing URL

._.

Someone at the complex was saying this. I wanted to see his game but sounded a bit sketchy. My advice is never click any link given to you by a graalian.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Someone at the complex was saying this. I wanted to see his game but sounded a bit sketchy. My advice is never click any link given to you by a graalian.
    This. It's hard to tell if you've been logged so stay safe and don't click on any links.

That's pretty smart of them! Especially when applications ask for basic information are other information that people have the tendency to not care, but to care about the application itself. Little did they know, applications are just an add-on to their facebook accounts. =o Sugoui!!!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!