Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Custom/pixel editing or creation on ios

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    why does most graal kids have no pcs/laptops?
    dont you need one for school assignments and projects?
    Well, in my school district they give us laptops for our freshman through senior year. They're like Chromebooks or something like that. Pretty cool actually.

I don't use iOS, but I use android with an app called "Pixly" to mess around with it, I find Graphics to be hard because I don't know them so rip

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    You cant say that kids have no PC as you dont know it, you would have to do a long research.

If youre gonna say things without knowing, youre gonna go low and you will eventually get banned one day and continue getting banned until a ban forever.
    My words are just opinions, and it doesnt contain any vulgarity nor is it offensive, also didn't you see that question mark I was just wondering because if most of the kids in graal had a pc there wouldn't be a demand for uploaders/editors/pixel editor app askers.I won't get banned, stop overreacting. You are being annoying. Please could you just block me? Yes I'm begging you to block me because You're very sensitive to my posts and you always target me, so lets block and avoid each other.

Thanks for your understanding!

Let me rephrase my sentence, "Oh most graal kids have no pc", how is that offensive it's just stating my thought that most of the kids in era have no personal computers that means that most of the kids use phone/tablet to play. I can't see where it is offensive.

You cant say that kids have no PC as you dont know it, you would have to do a long research.

If youre gonna say things without knowing, youre gonna go low and you will eventually get banned one day and continue getting banned until a ban forever.
    This hurt my brain. Just because someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they'll get banned lol

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Art studio
    Ill have to check it out
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    My words are just opinions, and it doesnt contain any vulgarity nor is it offensive, also didn't you see that question mark I was just wondering because if most of the kids in graal had a pc there wouldn't be a demand for uploaders/editors/pixel editor app askers.I won't get banned, stop overreacting. You are being annoying. Please could you just block me? Yes I'm begging you to block me because You're very sensitive to my posts and you always target me, so lets block and avoid each other.

Thanks for your understanding!

Let me rephrase my sentence, "Oh most graal kids have no pc", how is that offensive it's just stating my thought that most of the kids in era have no personal computers that means that most of the kids use phone/tablet to play. I can't see where it is offensive.
    You have a pretty ugly attitude. Don't worry, you'll learn after your ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    This hurt my brain. Just because someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they'll get banned lol
    But she has a bad attitude. She can get banned for that, because people with a bad attitude will pretty ,uch do something bad which will make them end up in jail.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    You have a pretty ugly attitude. Don't worry, you'll learn after your ban.

- - - Updated - - -

But she has a bad attitude. She can get banned for that, because people with a bad attitude will pretty ,uch do something bad which will make them end up in jail.
    Explain to me how it is offensive, don't shift the subject.
    I'm not getting banned for just disliking you in other threads stop assuming LOL, you so called graal expert "Graal Pro". You're so sensitive, you should meet froz.

Who's acting like a kid now ? Before you tell sombody that they have a "pretty ugly attitude" why don't you look at your own activity first, you call other people noob in other threads, and that's rude as well does that mean you'll get banned too huh?
    boring kid
    nub scripter
    You want everything to be based on facts and no opinions huh? Don't you express one as well? How do you know his brother is ugly have you met his brother in real life? NO, then how could you conclude this. This is the same treatment I'm getting from you < It's not offensive but you target me for your "offensive nonsense".
    Just tell your ugly brother to stop playing graal

Also we're derailing the thread, Lets just block each other okay?
    Last edited by Soojin; 01-24-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    Explain to me how it is offensive, don't shift the subject.
    I'm not getting banned for just disliking you in other threads stop assuming LOL, you so called graal expert "Graal Pro". You're so sensitive, you should meet froz.

Who's acting like a kid now ? Before you tell sombody that they have a "pretty ugly attitude" why don't you look at your own activity first, you call other people noob in other threads, and that's rude as well does that mean you'll get banned too huh?
    You want everything to be based on facts and no opinions huh? Don't you express one as well? How do you know his brother is ugly have you met his brother in real life? NO, then how could you conclude this. This is the same treatment I'm getting from you < It's not offensive but you target me for your "offensive nonsense".

Also we're derailing the thread, Lets just block each other okay?
    Oh yeah. I learned after my ban.
    But it wa a forum game so yeah, im not serious.

Should I meet froz? loll

Froz - Non-serious kid. And if you go to graalians.com you will find a alternativa version of froz, Zara2.

If you deserve to learn graphics then bought ArtStudio
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821