24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dig

9 37.50%
  • CM

15 62.50%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dig or CM?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    Digging is a very good job to do. You have the potential to get 500-1000 shells, which is equivalent to 1500$-3000$ every hour if you dig without stopping. Due to this reason, I recommend you to dig.
    Yes,i agree but the job becomes boring and you need to trade shovels.

Poslano z mojega SM-T315 z uporabo Tapatalk
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

Or alternatively get a job. $10 an hour minimum wage 27.5k graalats an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Or alternatively get a job. $10 an hour minimum wage 27.5k graalats an hour.
    I have a job aswell but i dont like spending money on a game and me,my mother,sister and father earn 5-7$ an hour in my country.

~Im not normal~

~Jon Bellion

Yuko

ok so i set my goal to "I should get bar/mini before christmas" and im not in a rush so i guess ill dig?
    Yo

I would do car missions if i was you but it doesent matter

~Im not normal~

~Jon Bellion

Yuko

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I really feel its much better to dig. Keep in mind you can always exchange your tro for other sellables, people will happily trade you 500 mushrooms for 500 trochus and when you sell those mushrooms you will have 2500 gralats instead of 1500 gralats. The same goes with aero, you can exchange your 500 tro for 1000 aerolata. so you earn double the gralats than selling the tro.

I dug about 10k shells a week for 8.5 months and got everything I wanted in the game. The only thing I do is trade and go to auctions now.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I really feel its much better to dig. Keep in mind you can always exchange your tro for other sellables, people will happily trade you 500 mushrooms for 500 trochus and when you sell those mushrooms you will have 2500 gralats instead of 1500 gralats. The same goes with aero, you can exchange your 500 tro for 1000 aerolata. so you earn double the gralats than selling the tro.

I dug about 10k shells a week for 8.5 months and got everything I wanted in the game. The only thing I do is trade and go to auctions now.
    dang lol for 8.5 months....what i only i want in this game is bar/mini and then p2ks and psg lol then im done
    Yo

CM Is alot easier

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    dang lol for 8.5 months....what i only i want in this game is bar/mini and then p2ks and psg lol then im done
    Got all that and after you got them you realize that p2k and minigun are a waste and thar you should have gotten something else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    Got all that and after you got them you realize that p2k and minigun are a waste and thar you should have gotten something else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    what do you mean p2ks and mini is a waste?
    Yo