Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best way to get ec?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    It's not too much but I've earned about 300 EC in my entire time playing era, and one tip I can give you is to join an event Kik chat. People in an event chat will spam the chat every single time an event is hosted. This notifies you when a new event is being hosted regardless if you are playing era at that moment or not.

I keep my phone ringer on at night, so I wake up if an admins hosts an event while I'm sleeping. I also sneak into my phone at school to see if a CTF is being hosted. The more events you attend, the more chances you have of winning an ec.

Also, don't underestimate CTFs. Although you only get 1 event coin piece for winning, these quickly add up when you do multiple team events.

Rip I only have 90-100 ec all together, I've wasted many of my ec to bad stuff though.
    My friend has gotten the destiny healing stuff from 1-2 months, he was on graal non stop checking if their were events. I'm not that kind of guy to waste time like that but it is a way. He is saving up for water stuff (80ec) now and that will probably take him 4-7 months since he has school starting in 2 weeks

So you needa be really active when their are events and try finding the times when the best hosters host. So you would be in time.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Maybe just go to every event an admin hosts. They often host events like CTF, and that one event where you shoot from across the barricades until you kill all the other members from the red team or the blue team. I also suggest doing all bot events that give you all ec.

It can't hurt trying, right?