Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best way to get ec?

Quote Originally Posted by DJKilla View Post
    Frozenshadow, to sum it all up. There's a lot of things you can do. But if you really wanna work at getting one of the new ION weapons at the events shop. I'd recommend you doing events every time they host and also enable bot events because they could win you some ec. I know events are difficult , but once you do it more often you'll get a hang of it, and you'll finally be able to get what you want after you earn the ec. If I were you I would stay on the account with the better stuff since it'll make it easier for you to do events. You can do whatever you want but it's better to use the good account.
    Alright thanks, how long do you think it would take to save for one of the new ion weapons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering you have a chemical in your profile pic, I'm sure you're great at events.
    Or is that picture not of you, and you're just trying to show off?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Considering you have a chemical in your profile pic, I'm sure you're great at events.
    Or is that picture not of you, and you're just trying to show off?
    That was when I used android so I changed the sprites on one of my weapons to chem. Admins should really fix the stuff you can do with their files. I can simply walk through certain walls if I delete some of the pixels.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    That was when I used android so I changed the sprites on one of my weapons to chem. Admins should really fix the stuff you can do with their files. I can simply walk through certain walls if I delete some of the pixels.

Gl getting jailed
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Gl getting jailed
    You're funny chump

That's not surprising. Anyone can pull of a simple gani 'hack'.
    Well, pray that Jesus has mercy on you're account.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    That's not surprising. Anyone can pull of a simple gani 'hack'.
    Well, pray that Jesus has mercy on you're account.
    Are you implying you hope I can ban for something I did over a year ago?

You're funny chump

He is chump? Mind blown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Some achievements give 1 piece of an EC , and some give 1 whole EC , example of a whole piece would be getting 150 daily kills

- - - Updated - - -

And I hint on getting into the event door, don't go straight , just go left and right to the door

- - - Updated - - -

Also , if you have a device that can zoom on the game, make sure that if your really sure the admin is going to host a event that you might think will be next , zoom on your character , making it easy for you to see where you are, just be sure what he is going to host next

Using an item that can stand out in events can see where you are , which is a advantage when racing to the door

Using items that has less weight (door charges , bombs ) is a huge advantage when doing it in events

It's not too much but I've earned about 300 EC in my entire time playing era, and one tip I can give you is to join an event Kik chat. People in an event chat will spam the chat every single time an event is hosted. This notifies you when a new event is being hosted regardless if you are playing era at that moment or not.

I keep my phone ringer on at night, so I wake up if an admins hosts an event while I'm sleeping. I also sneak into my phone at school to see if a CTF is being hosted. The more events you attend, the more chances you have of winning an ec.

Also, don't underestimate CTFs. Although you only get 1 event coin piece for winning, these quickly add up when you do multiple team events.
    Last edited by Flare.; 06-18-2017 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Just