Thread: Inventory Cleaner

Player Doll Inventory Cleaner

Could you guys update the inventory cleaner in the building left of chrisz gun shop to possibly clear deleted dolls too?

How about making folders for VIP actually useful? You know actually making the item in the folder instead of a copy inside the folder.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Misty View Post
    How about making folders for VIP actually useful? You know actually making the item in the folder instead of a copy inside the folder.
    We could do this - but I was afraid people would think their item is missing... I will make an option in the options for it.

Odd question - what do you mean deleted dolls?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    We could do this - but I was afraid people would think their item is missing... I will make an option in the options for it.

Add a weapon cleaner for some reason I noticed I have a dual set of guns but have 3 in my inventory not sure how this happened lol

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

Inappropriate dolls that was removed by admins that we have to equip one by one before it gets fully deleted from the doll list or maybe dolls with no heads due to the giver refunding their head?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Inappropriate dolls that was removed by admins that we have to equip one by one before it gets fully deleted from the doll list or maybe dolls with no heads due to the giver refunding their head?
    ^^ yea pls

Yeah I can make it so it removes it sure