Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need a quick shield fix.

I see how they will accept a shield of an admins head on a stick. This shields main purpose is to harass ice because of all the wars including him.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I see how they will accept a shield of an admins head on a stick. This shields main purpose is to harass ice because of all the wars including him.
    No idea what you're trying to say. Please rephrase it

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    See he gets it. Us older players have seen tons of shields like this that a gang makes of an opposing leader that their warring.
    Ok then why are you asking us why it was denied if you know that it was because of the 'unbiased prs'?

Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    Ok then why are you asking us why it was denied if you know that it was because of the 'unbiased prs'?
    Biased*

William Shakespear

It really feels like you just want to harass Ice because it feels like its focused on him and most likely everyone will start more hate but hopefully it doesn't get accepted because thats just mean, overall its focused on one person and sends a bad message and straight ridiculous

It sure as hell looks like Ice's head. Wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I guess this.. I found that one in Upload rules

We DO NOT permit shields that include the head or likeliness of any
    staff member or shields that are the same size as a player or could
    cover another player. *
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Ok well since apparently forum users are incompetent nowadays and don't read previous posts. There is already a shield like this one that has an admins head cut off and such. So if you all could stop parroting eachother that would be great thanks. If someone can tell me how to fix this annoying image quota thing for the site I could even show you the shield as I've already said. Feels like I have to repeat myself like 20 times for anyone on this site to even understand what is remotely going on.

William Shakespear

Banned
    Ok well since apparently forum users are incompetent nowadays and don't read previous posts. There is already a shield like this one that has an admins head cut off and such. So if you all could stop parroting eachother that would be great thanks. If someone can tell me how to fix this annoying image quota thing for the site I could even show you the shield as I've already said. Feels like I have to repeat myself like 20 times for anyone on this site to even understand what is remotely going on.
    Why would we help you when you are practically calling us retarded?

Reupload it, your shield is fine.