Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: False Warns and Jails

The only swearing I did was in PMs, in a friendly convo with a mate. My warns happened a very odd time after I first swore (1 hour for 1st and 20 mins for 2nd). Saying 1 bad word is a gag not a warn, especially in a non-threatening/ non-rude way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    It caught him illegally uploaded an illegal shield
    Because it was his friends bday
    But it was a 'minor problem' so he wasn't punished as im aware of
    Drizzle uploads illegal shield for friend because its their bday
    And tells his friend not to tell anyone his name if asked?
    Wow
    While I was PR, I noticed 2 players who are really close friends with Drizzle that both had illegal 12.5K spar win masks. I asked him about it and he replied saying those players received those masks as gifts.. That's a bit odd. I'd say he is trying to cover up for his friends, I highly doubt they received 12.5K spar win masks when they were far from that amount of spars.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    It makes no sense why you'd be jailed for vulgarity 1hour after swearing in a conversation to a friend over PMS, especially when that friend didn't even report you??

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    While I was PR, I noticed 2 players who are really close friends with Drizzle that both had illegal 12.5K spar win masks. I asked him about it and he replied saying those players received those masks as gifts.. That's a bit odd. I'd say he is trying to cover up for his friends, I highly doubt they received 12.5K spar win masks when they were far from that amount of spars.
    That's just sketchy
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Aus/Asia timezone PRs are the worst like pls chill
    *cough* chief azer

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, maybe someone took a screenshot and sent to that pr who warned u
    why Chief Azer just ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    The only swearing I did was in PMs, in a friendly convo with a mate. My warns happened a very odd time after I first swore (1 hour for 1st and 20 mins for 2nd). Saying 1 bad word is a gag not a warn, especially in a non-threatening/ non-rude way.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, i agree.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    My friend is dealing with the same problem. She says that she got jailed for racism and she said nothing racist. Plus she got jailed for 20 hours. She should have got a gag or a warning, plus 20 hours might be a bit too much. Admins need to stop jailing right after the incident and give warnings, or gag if it is based on words. Hacking or glitching is a different story. I admit to being jailed a few times, but I don't get warned. Please stop this.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^
    You've answered your own question.
    Jails STACK meaning if you've been jailed for Vulgar language or Racism before, it shall be added on to your previous jail.
    Due to the fact you were jailed for 20 hours, this gives me the impression you have been jailed/warned countless times.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"