Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era Law Detailed

Post Homos will click

Eee
    Last edited by bxrius; 06-10-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks for posting this, so many players didn't know that admins warn and when the warns get accumulated then they get jailed they always assume it's a immediate jail
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    On the forums already.

Not helpful to me

I got immediately jailed for 3-4 days for allegedly using "frame rate" hacks, barely have any warnings on my account, have been playing for 4 years... :I
    I don't hack >_> rip speed test.
    and yes this is the first time i've ever been jailed >:C.

So much for 24 hours...

Wow cross rip, btw good trivia match 5-3 you did awesome

just 2 more days to go. and then i'll win another race and get jailed, but this time i'll use OBS and twitch to record it all

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Graal Era "Laws"

1: Harassment. If someone is harrasing or disturbing your game play, they will be jailed for hours depending on how many times that person got warned or jailed from harassment. There is a button of harassment in the report section. It will only be used if you are being harassed. If the person is harassing you through PMs, in the report section, there will be a button that blocks that person so he won't be able to PM you forever, unless if you unblock him.

2: Offensive Name. You cannot have an offensive name in-game. If so, you can be jailed, but most likely to be warned and name cleared.

3: Offensive Language. You cannot use inappropriate language. You will most likely to be jailed if that's the case. If you use rude words, you will be gaged if caught by an admin. The time depends on how inappropriate things you've said, and if warned 3 times, it's automatic jail. So watch your language before typing!

4: Offensive Gang Picture / Gang Status. High chance you won't get jailed from this. Rare, but if warned 3 times of an offensive gang status, you'll probably get jailed. Gang logo is also very rare. Admins must verify your gang logo to approve or disapprove it.

5: Offensive Status. If it's inappropriate, the status will most likely to be cleared. And if cleared 3 times in a day, you will get automatically jailed.

6: Boosting Stats. Boosting stats is not allowed. If the person gets caught by an admin, there will be serious consequences such as: 2-3 year ban. Your stats will also be reset. So never, ever boost even if you want to.

7: Account Information. This is asking your email address or other personal details. It's illegal, and you can get banned forever if it's the case.

8: Inappropriate Custom. If the custom is inappropriate or offensive, you will get your custom sold. You will get the money. The money will depend on if it was your head or body. Custom rules are on GraalDepot.com >> Customize >> Upload to Era.

9: USD For Items. Buying or selling items for real money is illegal. If so, you will probably get banned!

10: Glitching. If the person have glitched into an illegal area or abusing other glitches, they will get jailed / banned depending on the glitch.

11: Macro. Automated player movements (Marco) IS ILLEGAL. Do not try to use Macro in Mining , Trampoline! If you use this hack they admins can jail u without warnings.

12: Hacking. Hacking is not peritted in this game. You can get Jailed from Graa, and you will not able to play Graal anymore. If you get caught by an admins for the first time hacking, you will be banned if what Graal RC saids!!

13: Staff impersonating. Staff impersonating is illegal. Why? Admins did this because you can abuse it. Example, abusing it in trading.
    Take note: Do not get 100 warnings or else your account will be reset.
    Fixed ^ Nice good guide
    Last edited by NCX; 10-20-2016 at 05:10 AM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I wanna get reset, time to rack up 99 warnings >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    just 2 more days to go. and then i'll win another race and get jailed, but this time i'll use OBS and twitch to record it all
    Oh, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I wanna get reset, time to rack up 99 warnings >:O
    Irrelevant, and ridiculous.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust