Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This is why admins shouldn't be able to play...

This is why admins shouldn't be able to play...

zzzZ.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 10-20-2016 at 01:18 AM.

I stopped reading when you said people who run away needs to be prepared for verbal attacks. Your logic is flawed and so is your understanding as to what's wrong or not.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I stopped reading when you said people who run away needs to be prepared for verbal attacks. Your logic is flawed and so is your understanding as to what's wrong or not.
    If you truly think that that isn't anyone's natural reaction, than youre simply retarded.. sorry m8

dont say like all admins just say u have issue with admin

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    dont say like all admins just say u have issue with admin
    I am making an induction, but quite frankly, I truly wanted to deduce my point. This game has gotten too political. Tyranny, corruption... just wait.

What thinks you can say those kinda things on a game? I'm disgusted by your choice of words against her, very rude and saying something of that nature is never tolerated no matter if it's "border line first grade bullying"
    I'm not your father, but please watch your tone.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    If you truly think that that isn't anyone's natural reaction, than youre simply retarded.. sorry m8
    Judging from the reply I won't respond as I do not want to lower my IQ.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Judging from the reply I won't respond as I do not want to lower my IQ.
    Is this yor ignorance or oblivion blinding you? You know its true lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    What thinks you can say those kinda things on a game? I'm disgusted by your choice of words against her, very rude and saying something of that nature is never tolerated no matter if it's "border line first grade bullying"
    I'm not your father, but please watch your tone.
    Another over sensitive, liberal poo sea talking. Please be quite lol

Never heard of her.
    Killing is a part of the game, you shouldn't get threatened by an admin?
    Even if you chased her, that happens A LOT when you pk and when you report them NOTHING happens so let's be fair my dears.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I truly hate to name names, but this has gone too far.
    So today, I was PKing and I killed someone (HER NAME IS SI). After that, she killed me and gas spawned me... repeatedly...
    So like anyone else, I chased her so I could kill her. Whenever I got close to killing her, she ran into a safe-zone. This is perfectly fine. The only problem is, if you start a fight like that and run, you should be prepared for verbal attacks lmao. I told her "Hey fat a$$, *blah blah* Anyway, she obviously gagged me. Even though, why am I being gagged for words that the game ALLOWS me to say? SMH. Anyway, I followed her trying to kill her. Now, she called me out for harassment. How is this harassment? She literally gas spawned me. If that isn't harassment, how is following someone to kill them harassment? This game is not properly selecting their admins. They cannot use their powers for personal problems. She then repeatedly reassured me that she messed with the wrong admin. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING AN ADMIN. When you are playing on your player account, you are a damn player lmao.

Granted, I am over reacting. But, for goodness sakes, this is not acceptable. Recap: She gas spawns me; i chase her; I called her fat; I get gagged; I chase her in pursuit of a kill; she calls me out for harassment; She threatens me for trying to kill her. (I feel like I am dealing with a neo-liberal feminist at this point).

Are you kidding me? BTW, calling someone fat isn't worth getting gagged? Lmao that is like border-line first grade bullying... Like I'm about to make a damn video about this lmao. You cannot allow these liberal, sensitive, feminist freaks to be admins (HER NAME IS SI). If someone cannot handle being called fat, she cannot be trusted to make choices. I am sorry, but it is true.
    I am probably going to make a video about this because I am so damn flustered.
    Most admins are dope, but Si you are truly a mistake. I would say kill yourself, but you would probably gag me for it.
    Ironically you censored the "inappropiate word" with Dollar signs. Why? Because you knew it was wrong.
    There's Not
    an admin called "Si" so you were obviously reported.
    Did you really have to chase the player around? Fair enough you were chasing the player around, but there's a difference between sticking to the rules and been a pain in the neck.
    There's no admin called "SI" so you were Gagged by an admin that was watching you.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"