Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Getting Jailed! kinda exciting ;)d

First Time Getting Jailed! kinda exciting ;)d

I finally got jailed today for the first time! xD I shouldn't be happy, but I have always wondered what it was like. Sweet! I got jailed for trying to buy items for Itunes. SMH. Shame on me xD *slaps wrist*
    Anyway, have you all been jailed? For what? Were you this unusually excited?
    More food for thought: Should it really be illegal to sell items for currency? If so, Why? If people get scammed, who gives? It is their fault.

Welp, Thanks for whoever banned me, I feel like I'm the protagonist in a coming of age novel

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Congrats. Not much of an achievement but good for you! I've been jailed for vulgarity. Not much you can do about that.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Congrats. Not much of an achievement but good for you! I've been jailed for vulgarity, apparently.
    Forever we remain oblivious to the future,
    lost to the past and enduring our torture.
    Forever we take chances to settle our scores,
    losing some battles and winning some wars.
    Forever praying out loud hoping someone will hear,
    forever crying softly but never shedding a tear.
    Forever exists behind a disguise,
    but the belief in forever keeps our hearts alive.

That is some of my latest work^
    Why did I just reply with a poem? It actually pertains to this topic relatively well.

Congrats this is me 3 days ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Jailed for "frame rate" hacks that I didn't use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Congrats this is me 3 days ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Jailed for "frame rate" hacks that I didn't use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b
    Send a ticket to toonslab. Don't complain.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Lmao, that sucks: truly shows how "good" our "admins" are. But hey, you can't judge college drop outs too quickly, or can you?

Zany
    I've never been jailed myself, but when I was newer to Era my sister got jailed and since it runs via IP address I got jailed too, and I was hysterical XD I had no idea what happened and she didn't admit to doing anything jail worthy until I was out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Lmao, that sucks: truly shows how "good" our "admins" are. But hey, you can't judge college drop outs too quickly, or can you?
    Often times the system will detect things like that and jail a person automatically if I remember correctly, it's not always staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    I've never been jailed myself, but when I was newer to Era my sister got jailed and since it runs via IP address I got jailed too, and I was hysterical XD I had no idea what happened and she didn't admit to doing anything jail worthy until I was out of it.
    LOL... What a classical, satirical incident. If that were my sisters, she woulda caught these hands xD

Pretty sure it was staff, happened after I won a Water Race, which I think was hosted by Chief Azer if I remember correctly. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    If everyone would buy items with USD the era market would collapse. Its been illegal on just about every online game since the beginning of online games. It makes it fairer for people who are too young to work and save up money.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler