Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: First Time Getting Jailed! kinda exciting ;)d

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Okay so let me get this straight. You were talking about how corrupted the game is because people spend their real money for shovels. Now you're trying to have me show you how to buy shovels easily... for 500 tros. I cannot believe this, but I assume that you're lowkey planning on buying shovels with real money. Please hop off my posts. hun.
    You really didn't understand my point. No where did I say its corrupt for people to use USD to buy shovels as long as they buy gralat packs through the game.(I have no idea how you deduced this from my posts.) what I said is "Yeah that's true but its on gralat packs which supports the game." When you offer players USD for items it is corrupt and illegal. Which is why you got jailed.

It seems that you just realized that you are unable to type an amount of shovels you want to buy from the NPC. People would not be clicking that + sign thousand of times if they were able to type the amount they wanted to buy.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You really didn't understand my point. No where did I say its corrupt for people to use USD to buy shovels as long as they buy gralat packs through the game.(I have no idea how you deduced this from my posts.) what I said is "Yeah that's true but its on gralat packs which supports the game." When you offer players USD for items it is corrupt and illegal. Which is why you got jailed.

It seems that you just realized that you are unable to type an amount of shovels you want to buy from the NPC.
    xD Ill show you when I get unjailed tonight. I was being a jerk lmao. I'll stop. PM in-game around 11 tonight and I will show you for free.

...I didn't anything that I said. I was just seeing how pissed off I could get you ^.^ and by no means is your wife smacked, quite cute to be frank with you

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    xD Ill show you when I get unjailed tonight. I was being a jerk lmao. I'll stop. PM in-game around 11 tonight and I will show you for free.

...I didn't anything that I said. I was just seeing how pissed off I could get you ^.^ and by no means is your wife smacked, quite cute to be frank with you
    All I care about is, if there is a way to type the amount of shovels you want to buy, please share it with the community because it would be a very helpful bit of information for some people. I don't get upset over what people say here. If I felt insecure I wouldn't have my picture as my avatar.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    All I care about is, if there is a way to type the amount of shovels you want to buy, please share it with the community because it would be a very helpful bit of information for some people. I don't get upset over what people say here. If I felt insecure I wouldn't have my picture as my avatar.
    You type the number.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    You type the number.
    Where? show a screenshot with the mouse over what you need to click. I have waited for people to click that thousands of times to get shovels that they needed to trade me for supers.

It would help a lot if I could tell them where to click when they buy shovels from NPC so they dont have to press that + sign thousands of times.

Spoiler

Where? show a screenshot with the mouse over what you need to click. I have waited for people to click that thousands of times to get shovels that they needed to trade me for supers.

It would help a lot if I could tell them where to click when they buy shovels from NPC so they dont have to press that + sign thousands of times.
    Sorry I forgot already it's been 30 seconds can't remember.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

I literally clicked just about everywhere that they would possibly add a chat box to type the amount to enter.

Spoiler

I literally clicked just about everywhere that they would possibly add a chat box to type the amount to enter.
    I guess there isn't a way.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I guess there isn't a way.
    You don't say

#Triggered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)