Thread: What should i save for on EC

Uzi Dual What should i save for on EC

I currently own 23.1 ecs i do atleast 2 ecs a day (Maximun was 6 ecs a day on june 7th)

what should i save for? i'm currently looking for something powerful to help me out on basing,sparring and pk
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    ion stuff for spar and kind of pking 95 ec each . flamethrower for pk 100 ec. Or chem for 200 ec
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I'm not sure if I want to buy Ion Carbine, Flame or Chem.

What should i save for on EC

That moment when you realize you could have a double saber or most of the new ion stuff..... I would go for ion carbine, why? Because you cant spar with flame (unless you are a retard) but you can certainly do both (spar and pk) with ion carbine, besides, it has a blade like the new ion 140 ec blade and shotgun mode which is like the shotgun mode of the attachment of the minigun-looking ion thing, furthermore, it's bullets are fatter (width-wise) than regular bullets. I regret so much the photon crap and the grenade a.k.a. Useless launcher and 50 caliber that i bought. Could have ion already...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    That moment when you realize you could have a double saber or most of the new ion stuff..... I would go for ion carbine, why? Because you cant spar with flame (unless you are a retard) but you can certainly do both (spar and pk) with ion carbine, besides, it has a blade like the new ion 140 ec blade and shotgun mode which is like the shotgun mode of the attachment of the minigun-looking ion thing, furthermore, it's bullets are fatter (width-wise) than regular bullets. I regret so much the photon crap and the grenade a.k.a. Useless launcher and 50 caliber that i bought. Could have ion already...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

well,it all depends on what you do mostly in graal,if you pk or base get something like a flame,if u can save that much,because i cant lmao,anyway or get like one of the heal staffs or maybe the ec katakana anyway thats what i think hope it helped