Sorry if I am not allowed to post here, I have sent an email already...

GRAAL ID: Graal1255006

NICKNAME: Gideon
Hacking, A word that many describe as 'Gaining access to important documents and modifying them to change in-game currency and wall glitching - Speed hacking)'

Doing this will land you in jail in real life If you do it on GraalOnline Era you will be instantly warned 3 times and jailed if you further continue to do wrong, If like to wall glitch or speed hack should think about the consequences of doing it.

As I explained above you can be jailed instantly after 3 warning if you do it on graal, You can also risk your account getting permanently IP banned meaning anyone who is connected to your WIFI who wants to play graal, Simply can't play graal as YOU got IP banned meaning your family and friends won't be able to play anymore

hacking, Is not a fun topic to talk about, But I am simply talking about the meaning and consequences that hacking can and will give you.

Hacking in the game can include walking over walls and speed hacking, if you catch ANYONE doing this simply click their profile, > More actions and tap report and select 'Hacking' When you have selected the reason type in the what they have done that you believe that is worth a report.

ABUSE OF THE REPORT SYSTEM WILL LEAD TO YOU BEING TERMINATED

- By Gideon