Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you think it's fair

thats kinda rude for an admin tho

did you use the glitch before?
    or you discovered it recently?
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Everything Bailey does is correct
    Hailbailey

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Everything Bailey does is correct
    Hailbailey
    Baely

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Baely
    Yes baely

I don't recall this, but i know i wouldn't warn you if you said "hey i found a glitch can i show you" i would reply you, come to you and see the glitch, i would tell a higher if its of big matter, if not i would tell you not to spread it around with friends and to stop doing it yourself, and thank the person for showing it. I wouldn't jail you for glitch abusing if you were reporting one, but if you would do it without my response of permission to show me it and if i didn't see a PM, and warped to a player abusing by a report by the report function then i would warn. Also i don't think i warned anyone for glitch abusing in the past month well since i'm on ios staff i think i haven't. So it probably wasn't me who warned you or it was ages ago, but then i still wouldn't have jailed u if we were talking about the glitch and if you were showing it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    I don't recall this, but i know i wouldn't warn you if you said "hey i found a glitch can i show you" i would reply you, come to you and see the glitch, i would tell a higher if its of big matter, if not i would tell you not to spread it around with friends and to stop doing it yourself, and thank the person for showing it. I wouldn't jail you for glitch abusing if you were reporting one, but if you would do it without my response of permission to show me it and if i didn't see a PM, and warped to a player abusing by a report by the report function then i would warn. Also i don't think i warned anyone for glitch abusing in the past month well since i'm on ios staff i think i haven't. So it probably wasn't me who warned you or it was ages ago, but then i still wouldn't have jailed u if we were talking about the glitch and if you were showing it to me.
    Yep just checked your warn history, i didn't warn you, it was someone else. So please don't acuse people blindly. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yep just checked your warn history, i didn't warn you, it was someone else. So please don't acuse people blindly. Thanks!
    ^^^
    Solved. Well, at least half of the case.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Told u

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Told u
    Bailey is always right

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Bailey is always right
    Our savior

Development Team
    Case closed.