Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Account sharing

Account sharing

Here is some tips for account sharing
    1. Alpha device: basically there is an alpha device (approved by email) that can kick out any other user that is using an acc i.e. My friend is using my acc for whatever reason, and i want to play, since ive settled up my device as the alpha device of my graal account i dont have to wait for him to log out to use my account, i just simply log in and he'll be kicked out of my account, this is also helpful for people who suspect that someone is scamming their acc.
    2. Logging out while in use. Something that i hate is that i have to wait because the 1st idea that i suggest it is not currently working, so i log into my account but its being used, i get the "This account is being used" message, but i cant log out, so why not adding the option to log out whilst the account is on use, with a lovely message like "this account it being used, do you wish to log out?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Wait, re you teaching us how to share accounts? If so, then that's against the rules. Unless, if you re trying to share your account with your family members, then that's okay I guess. But if a player asks you to share account, then he is probably planing to scam your items already.

Banned
    How about you don't share accounts at all ? Doing so, it goes against our rules and you can be jailed for doing it.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Here is some tips for account sharing
    1. Alpha device: basically there is an alpha device (approved by email) that can kick out any other user that is using an acc i.e. My friend is using my acc for whatever reason, and i want to play, since ive settled up my device as the alpha device of my graal account i dont have to wait for him to log out to use my account, i just simply log in and he'll be kicked out of my account, this is also helpful for people who suspect that someone is scamming their acc.
    2. Logging out while in use. Something that i hate is that i have to wait because the 1st idea that i suggest it is not currently working, so i log into my account but its being used, i get the "This account is being used" message, but i cant log out, so why not adding the option to log out whilst the account is on use, with a lovely message like "this account it being used, do you wish to log out?"

Wouldn't the person using your account need to know your e-mail address?
    I am going to assume your not aware of this but it is very important not to share your e-mail address. There are plenty of programs that you can run to make attempts at cracking passwords.
    There are only 2 things keeping people from stealing your account and 1.) is your e-mail address and 2.) your e-mail password. By giving them half your information your already losing 50 percent of your account safety =x
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Wouldn't the person using your account need to know your e-mail address?
    I am going to assume your not aware of this but it is very important not to share your e-mail address. There are plenty of programs that you can run to make attempts at cracking passwords.
    There are only 2 things keeping people from stealing your account and 1.) is your e-mail address and 2.) your e-mail password. By giving them half your information your already losing 50 percent of your account safety =x
    Account sharing isnt the problem, i acknowledge that there is someone else on my account and its because i trust that someone, but the problem is that unless we make a schedule of when each can use the acc we would be tangled and stuck in the "this account is being used" message

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Account sharing isnt the problem, i acknowledge that there is someone else on my account and its because i trust that someone, but the problem is that unless we make a schedule of when each can use the acc we would be tangled and stuck in the "this account is being used" message

You are obviously close to this person, why not text them and ask if they are using your account right now o.O. No staff member would support account sharing let along make it easier for people doing so D:. I would just be fearful if I were you because my account has been hacked and I never shared my information with anyone, so imagine if someone already knows your e-mail. That is only half the battle for a hacker.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Account sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    How about you don't share accounts at all ? Doing so, it goes against our rules and you can be jailed for doing it.
    Plenty of people share accounts. About more than 100 players share account, so i would like to see you try to find out which type of people are sharing accounts and jail them. So idk if admins have time to do any of that when they could be working on other things like reports, shops, events, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

The title says it all and it would just spoil the fun and people plus people would abuse this in many ways.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

I don't think sharing accounts is illegal. Especially if you're sharing it with a person in your household.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I don't think sharing accounts is illegal. Especially if you're sharing it with a person in your household.
    very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014