Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Account sharing

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DippnDonuts View Post
    I've always wanted to ask you this, are you the girl at start trade?
    Technically ya. I always have karrenfosho and tristanfosho open on my laptop. I'm a guy though and my wife doesnt play this game. I created the account to represent her.

Its funny how everyone just said whether they said account sharing should be legal or not. That wasn't his question.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 10-23-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    Plenty of people share accounts. About more than 100 players share account, so i would like to see you try to find out which type of people are sharing accounts and jail them. So idk if admins have time to do any of that when they could be working on other things like reports, shops, events, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's actually pretty easy for us to figure out if a player shares account.
    Would take an high staff 5 seconds to spot out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    It's actually pretty easy for us to figure out if a player shares account.
    Would take an high staff 5 seconds to spot out.
    High Staffs dont have time as they have other things to do, i presume

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    High Staffs dont have time as they have other things to do, i presume

5 seconds isn't that much time.
    Most of us can do multiple things at once so it's not really a problem.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    This "alpha device" idea won't ever happen.

Sharing accounts is legal, but selling/asking for information is not. I quote the rules below:

"When you create an account on GraalOnline Era, it is entirely your responsibility to maintain the security and privacy of it. You may share your account at YOUR OWN RISK. Graal staff will not assist you regain access to your account if you give it away. You are not allowed to sell, buy, or trade accounts under any circumstances for any reason. If you are found to be doing any of these actions, your account will be jailed without notice and, in extreme cases, an account reset and/or ban from GraalOnline servers."

i.e. You're free to share your account at Your own Risk.

The problem with majority of players nowadays is the fact that they'll quickly point out that they're allowed to share accounts, however when it comes to the "Graal staff will not assist you regain access to your account if you give it away", Everyone seems to ignore that rule.
    I can explain how many times people have asked me to help them get their account which was "hacked".
    It's all in the rules, that sharing account (and account information) is against the rules, however some players seem to ignore that rule and come crying for help when their account is "hacked".
    Quote from Vendhin:"The only way people are "hacked" is if someone tells another person the email attached to their account and the person hacks into their email address and changes the security questions ect.
    All other instances is just stupid people giving others access to their email address".

So yeah, carry on sharing at your own risk, but a Alpha device or whatever it is you would like Implemented will not happen.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Account sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    This "alpha device" idea won't ever happen.

Sharing accounts is legal, but selling/asking for information is not. I quote the rules below:

"When you create an account on GraalOnline Era, it is entirely your responsibility to maintain the security and privacy of it. You may share your account at YOUR OWN RISK. Graal staff will not assist you regain access to your account if you give it away. You are not allowed to sell, buy, or trade accounts under any circumstances for any reason. If you are found to be doing any of these actions, your account will be jailed without notice and, in extreme cases, an account reset and/or ban from GraalOnline servers."

i.e. You're free to share your account at Your own Risk.

The problem with majority of players nowadays is the fact that they'll quickly point out that they're allowed to share accounts, however when it comes to the "Graal staff will not assist you regain access to your account if you give it away", Everyone seems to ignore that rule.
    I can explain how many times people have asked me to help them get their account which was "hacked".
    It's all in the rules, that sharing account (and account information) is against the rules, however some players seem to ignore that rule and come crying for help when their account is "hacked".
    Quote from Vendhin:"The only way people are "hacked" is if someone tells another person the email attached to their account and the person hacks into their email address and changes the security questions ect.
    All other instances is just stupid people giving others access to their email address".

So yeah, carry on sharing at your own risk, but a Alpha device or whatever it is you would like Implemented will not happen.
    Jesus christ... Why does everyone think that account sharing is the problem? I am just trying to suggest a system that will allow both users of a shared account to be able to play the game without being stuck in that "the account is already in use" message. In case you didnt know there is already something like my alpha device idea, but yet it was never specified how it works, i.e. In some cases you will be just playing on an account and remotely your screen would go all black and a message in your screen would pop-up and it would say "the account is already in use", is just that is kind of random which device has this power over the other one. This ideas have nothing to do with account hacking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Jesus christ... Why does everyone think that account sharing is the problem? I am just trying to suggest a system that will allow both users of a shared account to be able to play the game without being stuck in that "the account is already in use" message. In case you didnt know there is already something like my alpha device idea, but yet it was never specified how it works, i.e. In some cases you will be just playing on an account and remotely your screen would go all black and a message in your screen would pop-up and it would say "the account is already in use", is just that is kind of random which device has this power over the other one. This ideas have nothing to do with account hacking.

Don't expect anyone on Era-Go to stay on topic, this community i've notched have the tendency to write some other BS in attempt to impress staff or sound intelligent

Can I win ECs on my friend's account or is this illegal

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I still don't see why you can't account share even with your best friend that you trust 100%. Or at least a family member.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Can I win ECs on my friend's account or is this illegal
    Apparently you aren't allowed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

If you have a pc if you log onto your account though facebook it will take the other person out. At least that's what I think.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I don't think sharing an account with someone in the same house is illegal but if it's a random person like u don't know at all then yeah thats illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot if it's someone that's like family to u then in my opinion I don't think it's wrong to share ur acc with that person especially if that person gets a lot of trust from others.