Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lms

I messaged everyone like I mean everyone but no help was given...

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    The speed system is odd, I've seen you get kicked in events for "speedhacking" so whether you do or not, idk
    I'm streaming now whenever im in races ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    I'm streaming now whenever im in races ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Good idea haha... Stream all your events video so if admins jailed youmyou have proof that you are not speed hacking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Btw

You know sending ticket to http://support.toonslab.com is more than better than making thread/Visitoring admins?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

U should go back some pages and read please

- - - Updated - - -

Why would steam your videos that creates lag?

You should read this before sending more than 1 ticket

Q6. I got jailed for no reason.

A6. If you got jailed for no reason there is a possibility you used a network that had a jailed account it at a public place or the use of VPN. If you use one then you should know the benefits of a VPN hiding behind an IP of a other country, or randomized IP. This is generally only used for business use or if you want an extra layer of security. You can always look up a VPN for those details. This issue is that when your VPN is constantly switching IPs, what happens when you switch to one the game recognizes as a Jailed or Banned IP for another Account? The answer is pretty simple; it sees your account as an attempt of evasion and re-bans or re-jails your account. To avoid confusion I highly suggest turning it OFF while playing. You don't need it for general use for your own private network while playing. This isn't a common issue but it can happen and does. Keep in mind being IP jailed by someone else won't be on your warnings/jails record.
    In most cases you will not be unjailed because you were not supposed to be using a VPN to play in the first place. Exceptions can be made on special circumstances but should not be relied on.
    **Denied ban appeals won't get a reply**
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    You should read this before sending more than 1 ticket

Q6. I got jailed for no reason.

A6. If you got jailed for no reason there is a possibility you used a network that had a jailed account it at a public place or the use of VPN. If you use one then you should know the benefits of a VPN hiding behind an IP of a other country, or randomized IP. This is generally only used for business use or if you want an extra layer of security. You can always look up a VPN for those details. This issue is that when your VPN is constantly switching IPs, what happens when you switch to one the game recognizes as a Jailed or Banned IP for another Account? The answer is pretty simple; it sees your account as an attempt of evasion and re-bans or re-jails your account. To avoid confusion I highly suggest turning it OFF while playing. You don't need it for general use for your own private network while playing. This isn't a common issue but it can happen and does. Keep in mind being IP jailed by someone else won't be on your warnings/jails record.
    In most cases you will not be unjailed because you were not supposed to be using a VPN to play in the first place. Exceptions can be made on special circumstances but should not be relied on.
    **Denied ban appeals won't get a reply**
    Mad
    He wasn't jailed for using VPN

I didn't use vpn....

- - - Updated - - -

this is mad I don't use VPN, they don't even know what to do to, so they find something to put the blame on people. You need to sort this faulty bad graal system and stop the habit of accusing people constantly and stop jailing innocent people who don't do anything

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't jailed for vpn lol plz read all the previous pages properly

May god be with you, Martin.
    or Mevish

Haha.. Mad?? I never become mad at forums exept MADD MONEY lol
    Do not Open
     Spoiler