Thread: Operation Priority v1.8 Released!

Lightbulb Operation Priority v1.8 Released!

Hey tankies,

I have finally finished my newest version of my book, Operation Priority. This version is a complete overhaul from the last, with a more "database" feel and easier reading, as well as information and illustration changes. More importantly, the newest update brings the number of tanks in the database to 62!

What's Operation Priority?
    "No Renault FT Left Behind

Operation Priority is a project to discover every Renault FT variant from all countries that ever handled these vehicles. Since the birth of the original prototype, this famous tank sprouted numerous variants, and all of them are identified in this informational database. Despite the FT's significance, many designs are hidden and obscure. This database will reveal these secretive vehicles. Each database page will feature a Renault FT variant. The specific vehicle will be analyzed using a bulleted list. The list is accompanied by a vehicle sprite and an actual picture or illustration of the variant."

You can check out the newest version of the database here: http://media.wix.com/ugd/8834f8_fa70...87e855ccb1.pdf

oh nice look like this will be interesting

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It almost blows your mind to think about all the different types of tanks everyone created. It gives me an urge to play Advanced Wars on gameboy advance.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It almost blows your mind to think about all the different types of tanks everyone created. It gives me an urge to play Advanced Wars on gameboy advance.
    I love Advance Wars.