Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Procrastination-a poem

My procrastination is legit dude. I had to do my calculus homework, AP MH/D History, editing for film class, take notes online and I had to study for a Culinary test and language quiz in this single day. I sometimes do these assignments first thing in school if I don't do them at home but I also prioritize the morning broadcast cinematography. So I miss some of them. I just turn it in sometimes even it it's late and I still receive full credit. It's been repetitive in a daily basis, but I still manage to have that straight A's :')
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

I do this all the time with Era :[ Not really lazy though, it's just hard to fit time in lol

If you'd like to write a poem for Halloween I'd gladly post it in the news this weekend when we release the shop. No procrastination though

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I do this all the time with Era :[ Not really lazy though, it's just hard to fit time in lol

If you'd like to write a poem for Halloween I'd gladly post it in the news this weekend when we release the shop. No procrastination though
    Oh wow I was not expecting this. Yes! I'd be happy to write a poem for the news.

Go for it We are releasing the shop on Saturday

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Go for it We are releasing the shop on Saturday
    A+ in English 11 let's do this.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!