Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The 1 Week crypt.

Street Boss

The 1 Week crypt.

So yeah, here comes crypt and here starts the complains about what's wrong with it.
    First of all I'd like to thank Snk and whoever worked on the new RPG crypt, very creative ideas were added this year like the chests and obviously the new map.
    But there's this one thing bothering me and maybe bothering the other competitive crypt gangs as well, it's that we only have 7 days (1week) to do the entire thing. Now I know that a week would seem more than enough to organize many crypt runs but the problem comes from the schedule of the gang members (timezone, school, etc..) in addition to that it seems like in some countries in the Middle East the weekend is "Friday-Saturday" not "Saturday-Sunday" like we know, which makes finding a proper time to crypt even harder.
    Last year it was fine since crypt season was more than just a week, I forgot how many days exactly it was but I'd take a guess and say 3 weeks.
    Anyway we would appreciate if the crypt deadline was extended for like 1 more week, it would make things much easier for every crypt team and add more competition to the event.
    Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes
    Thanks for reading.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

I agree one week is just way to short

Zephlyn
    I have to agree with that, most likely we are not the only ones with this problems, there should be much more people.
    Last years, crypt was 2-3 weeks, giving enough time for every gang to schedule their runs according to all the members timezones. And that's the problem, everyone have a different timezone, everyone have plans, so its very difficult to fit crypt runs in only one week. Also, many people, including me, are really busy the week days, we all have school and different activities.

1 week it's fair. last year was outrageously long and the scores didn't changed after a week even when last year lasted either an entire month or nearly a month. and yes there is different time zones but that's not an excuse if you want to make it you will make it there is no way around it. sure players got stuff to do, but that's the thing if you know how to manage your time and organize your tasks then you will be on no matter your timezone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

3-4 weeks should do, 1 week is extremely too short
    Zen Magus Canavi

Quote Originally Posted by Zenn View Post
    3-4 weeks should do, 1 week is extremely too short
    I agree, it obviously took alot of time to make RPG crypt so it'll be a shame to see it go so quickly

im kind of ok with it

1 week seems ok but 2 weeks would be nice

What some people don't understand is how hard it is to get a full gang online on the same day. Out of the whole week crypt is out, most gangs can only do 1 real run. It would make it a lot better to extend it to 2-3 weeks.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I imagine it was a week so it ends on/straight after haloween